|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Anju can do at age eleven?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Read seventh-grade texts.
(c) Multiply fractions.
(d) Climb gym ropes faster than the boys in her class.
2. Which of the following statements does not describe something Daimon reveals during his visit with Eiji in Chapter Five?
(a) Daimon is now married to Miriam.
(b) Daimon promises to try to help Eiji find his father.
(c) Daimon and Miriam are going to disappear for a while.
(d) Daimon says the yakuza are no longer searching for him.
3. Who promises to pay for a hotel room for the night and then leaves Eiji with the bill?
4. Who claims to have a file folder about Eiji's father?
(b) Jun Nagasaki.
(d) Eiji's kidnapper.
5. In what city does the book open?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ai Imajo's educational goal?
2. How does Akiko Kato respond in Chapter Two to the letter Eiji sends her?
3. Who is Buntaro?
4. Why have Daimon and Eiji been kidnapped?
5. What happens when Eiji finally goes to Akiko Kato's office to confront her?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)