|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What birthday does Eiji celebrate at the beginning of Chapter Three?
(a) His eighteenth birthday.
(b) His twentieth birthday.
(c) His twenty-fifth birthday.
(d) His thirtieth birthday.
2. In Chapter Five, who faxes Eiji a message that he is coming to visit at six o'clock?
(b) Eiji's father.
3. Which of Eiji's coworkers commits suicide when told he is being demoted?
(a) Mrs. Sasaki.
(b) Akiko Kato.
(c) Mr. Aoyama.
4. To what does Daimon offer to treat Eiji?
(a) A steak dinner.
(b) A few drinks.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) A day at the spa.
5. Which of the following statements is not a part of the daydream Eiji has in Chapter One while he's in the restroom?
(a) Akiko Kato meets a government minister at the theater.
(b) Eiji fights a samurai warrior.
(c) The minister at the theater is Eiji's father.
(d) Eiji follows Akiko Kato to a theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Eiji confront Akiko Kato in Chapter One as he daydreams of doing?
2. Which of the following is not something Anju can do at age eleven?
3. Who sends Eiji a postcard in Chapter Five?
4. Who offers Eiji a job at Nero's pizza?
5. Why does Eiji do what he does to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)