|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Eiji finally goes to Akiko Kato's office to confront her?
(a) Security turns him away before he gets to the elevator.
(b) Akiko Kato has him arrested.
(c) Akiko Kato no longer works in the building.
(d) Akiko Kato refuses to see him.
2. What does Eiji witness while with the yakuza?
(a) A drug sale.
(b) A carjacking.
(c) Multiple tortures and murders.
(d) A bank robbery.
3. Why does Mrs. Sasaki tell Eiji not to return to his job at Ueno Station?
(a) The yakuza or police might be looking for him there.
(b) They closed the station after Mr. Aoyama's suicide.
(c) He has been fired.
(d) She has a better job for him elsewhere.
4. What person does Eiji decide to meet virtually in the video game Virtua Sapiens?
(a) His stepmother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. What mark identifies someone as a yakuza man or mobster?
(a) A pierced nostril and ruby nose ring.
(b) A dragon tattoo on the arm.
(c) A snake tattoo on a shaved head.
(d) A leopard tattoo on the chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Eiji think the messages about "Father" refer?
2. What role does Daimon play in Eiji's finding of his lost article at the video arcade?
3. What is the Queen of Spades?
4. What does Eiji do to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven-years-old?
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Mr. Aoyama?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)