|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ai Imajo suggest that Eiji search for his father in Tokyo?
(a) By going on television.
(b) By seeing his mother and making her lead him to his father.
(c) By hiring a private detective.
(d) By putting an ad in the newspaper's personal columns.
2. What does Eiji think about Anju's ability to swim to the whalestone?
(a) He thinks she can swim to the whalestone, but not very fast.
(b) He thinks she can easily swim that far.
(c) He doesn't think she can swim that far.
(d) He thinks the water is too deep for her.
3. Who promises to pay for a hotel room for the night and then leaves Eiji with the bill?
4. What person does Eiji decide to meet virtually in the video game Virtua Sapiens?
(a) His stepmother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
5. How does Akiko Kato respond in Chapter Two to the letter Eiji sends her?
(a) She asks him to schedule a time to see her.
(b) She calls him and invites him to dinner.
(c) She sends him his father's address.
(d) She refuses to help him find his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real reason for Suga's drinking binge?
2. What did the yakuza do to Mrs. Yamaya?
3. What have the pregnant woman in Chapter Six and her husband decided to name their coming baby?
4. Which of the following is not a reason Eiji's stepmother gives for why Eiji's father does not want to meet him?
5. At the beginning of Chapter Six, where does Eiji go to meet his grandfather?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)