|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it so important for Eiji to find the article he lost in the video arcade?
(a) It was his last present from Anju.
(b) He keeps his money in it.
(c) It has an important document hidden in it.
(d) It has medicine he vitally needs in it.
2. Why does Daimon come to visit Eiji in Chapter Five?
(a) To warn Eiji to stay away from Miriam.
(b) To thank Eiji for saving his life and to apologize.
(c) To kill Eiji.
(d) To tell Eiji he has found Eiji's father.
3. Who does Eiji's grandfather pretend to be when he meets Eiji?
(a) Admiral Raizo, an old family friend.
(b) His grandfather's attorney.
(c) His grandfather's financial adviser.
(d) His grandfather's physician.
4. What does the letter Eiji receives from his mother in Chapter Two reveal?
(a) That his mother tried to kill him when he was a baby.
(b) That his father is a famous movie star.
(c) That his mother works in Tokyo with Akiko Kato.
(d) That his mother is dying of cancer.
5. Who are Velvet and Coffee?
(a) Two video game characters.
(b) Two waitresses at a tea house.
(c) Two undercover policemen.
(d) Two girls Eiji and Daimon pick up in a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the building in which Akiko Kato works?
2. What does Anju learn about her mother when she accidentally overhears some local women talking in Mrs. Tanaka's store?
3. Who are Frankenstein and Lizard?
4. What birthday does Eiji celebrate at the beginning of Chapter Three?
5. Why does Eiji's grandfather say he despises Eiji's father?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)