|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eiji do when he comes to Ai Imajo's assistance in Chapter Three?
(a) He overpowers the man with karate.
(b) He head butts the man who has been threatening Ai Imajo.
(c) He calls the police.
(d) He cowers under a table, deciding he can't help after all.
2. Who is Pithecanthropus?
(a) Goatwriter's friend and a handyman in the book Eiji finds.
(b) A customer in the Jupiter Cafe.
(c) A customer in Buntaro's video store.
(d) A yakuza man.
3. Where does Eiji go for breakfast in Chapter Three after his night with Daimon?
(a) The Queen of Spades.
(b) His apartment.
(c) Bunaro's video game store.
(d) The Jupiter Cafe.
4. What happens to Anju when Eiji has to leave her to go on an overnight trip with his soccer team?
(a) She has a severe asthma attack.
(b) She is kidnapped.
(c) She drowns while trying to swim out to the whalestone.
(d) She meets their long lost mother.
5. With whom do eleven-year-old Anju and Eiji live?
(a) Their father and stepmother.
(b) Their mother.
(c) Their uncle.
(d) Their grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Eiji's life at the end of Chapter Four when bombs explode, killing the warring yakuza factions?
2. How long after his meeting with Admiral Raizo is Eiji supposed to meet his grandfather?
3. Who does Ai Imajo urge Eiji to meet?
4. In what guise does Eiji fantasize that he sneaks into Akiko Kato's building?
5. What magazine does Suga read in Chapter Two?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)