|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the building in which Akiko Kato works?
(a) The International Trading Building.
(b) The Tokyo Hilton.
(c) The PanOpticon Building.
(d) The Japanese Stock Exchange.
2. Why does Daimon come to visit Eiji in Chapter Five?
(a) To thank Eiji for saving his life and to apologize.
(b) To warn Eiji to stay away from Miriam.
(c) To kill Eiji.
(d) To tell Eiji he has found Eiji's father.
3. What does Ai Imajo offer to buy Eiji when they meet for breakfast in Chapter Seven?
(a) A new cat.
(b) A new baseball cap.
(c) Tickets to a baseball game.
4. Who is Wheatie?
(a) Anju and Eiji's grandmother.
(b) Eiji's landlord.
(c) Eiji's girlfriend.
(d) Anju and Eiji's mother.
5. Who are Velvet and Coffee?
(a) Two girls Eiji and Daimon pick up in a bar.
(b) Two undercover policemen.
(c) Two waitresses at a tea house.
(d) Two video game characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets Eiji his job by arranging an interview for him with Mrs. Sasaki?
2. In Chapter Six, what does Ai Imajo confide to Eiji?
3. Which of the following statements does not describe something Daimon reveals during his visit with Eiji in Chapter Five?
4. What interrupts Eiji's playing of the video game Virtua Sapiens?
5. What magazine does Suga read in Chapter Two?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)