|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Six, what does Ai Imajo confide to Eiji?
(a) That she is on the run from an abusive husband.
(b) That she loves Eiji.
(c) That she's diabetic and shoots herself with insulin.
(d) That she knows who Eiji's father is.
2. At the beginning of Chapter Six, where does Eiji go to meet his grandfather?
(a) His grandfather's home in Tokyo.
(b) The Amadeus Tea Room.
(c) The Jupiter Cafe.
(d) The PanOpticon.
3. Whose address does Daimon fax to Eiji after his visit with Eiji?
(a) Eiji's father.
(b) Mr. Tsuru.
(c) Eiji's mother.
(d) The detective that compiled Morino's file on Eiji's father.
4. Why does Eiji miss his six o'clock visitor?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) The visitor breaks in and remains quiet to not be detected.
(c) He hides out in the secret room.
(d) He is drugged.
5. What does the letter Eiji receives from his mother in Chapter Two reveal?
(a) That his mother works in Tokyo with Akiko Kato.
(b) That his father is a famous movie star.
(c) That his mother tried to kill him when he was a baby.
(d) That his mother is dying of cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what guise does Eiji fantasize that he sneaks into Akiko Kato's building?
2. In Chapter Seven, where is Suga going to take a new job?
3. What does Admiral Raizo say Eiji and his grandfather both want?
4. What does Eiji find in the secret room of the unfamiliar house?
5. What did the yakuza do to Mrs. Yamaya's son?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)