|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe something Daimon reveals during his visit with Eiji in Chapter Five?
(a) Daimon promises to try to help Eiji find his father.
(b) Daimon says the yakuza are no longer searching for him.
(c) Daimon is now married to Miriam.
(d) Daimon and Miriam are going to disappear for a while.
2. When Eiji wakes up in a strange house after his night of terror with the yakuza, what childhood memory does it rekindle?
(a) Waking up in an orphanage.
(b) Moving from relative to relative after Anju's death.
(c) A memory of his mother's house.
(d) A memory of his grandmother's house.
3. In Eiji's fantasy about Akiko Kato, what happens to the information he finds in her office?
(a) It's stolen from him before he can read it.
(b) The ink it's printed with disappears when exposed to air.
(c) It proves false and doesn't lead to his father.
(d) It is accidentally shredded.
4. Who has kidnapped Daimon and Eiji?
(b) Konosuke Tsuru.
(c) Ryutaro Morino.
(d) Jun Nagasaki.
5. What is the name of the building in which Akiko Kato works?
(a) The PanOpticon Building.
(b) The Tokyo Hilton.
(c) The Japanese Stock Exchange.
(d) The International Trading Building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eiji find in the secret room of the unfamiliar house?
2. What birthday does Eiji celebrate at the beginning of Chapter Three?
3. What does Eiji think of his new job at Nero's Pizza in Chapter Seven?
4. Which of the following statements is not part of the fantasy Eiji tells Anju about the whalestone, a giant rock that emerges from the sea?
5. Who is Goatwriter?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)