|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Video Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what guise does Eiji fantasize that he sneaks into Akiko Kato's building?
(a) As a paramedic.
(b) As a security guard.
(c) As an aquarium cleaner.
(d) As a policeman.
2. Which of the following is not something Anju can do at age eleven?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Read seventh-grade texts.
(c) Multiply fractions.
(d) Climb gym ropes faster than the boys in her class.
3. On whose cell phone conversation does Eiji eavesdrop?
(a) Akiko Kato's.
(d) The waitress with the perfect neck's.
4. What errand does the attractive waitress leave to do?
(a) Buy coffee filters.
(b) Deliver lunches to customers.
(c) Deposit money in the bank.
(d) Empty the trash.
5. What birthday does Eiji celebrate at the beginning of Chapter Three?
(a) His eighteenth birthday.
(b) His twenty-fifth birthday.
(c) His thirtieth birthday.
(d) His twentieth birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe Mr. Aoyama?
2. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
3. What game do Daimon and Eiji play together?
4. What happens when Eiji telephones Akiko Kato's office?
5. Why does Eiji do what he does to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)