|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Video Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Eiji's playing of the video game Virtua Sapiens?
(a) A gang attacking him.
(b) An angry man threatening the waitress with the perfect neck.
(c) Daimon and Miriam arguing.
(d) The cafe being robbed.
2. What draws Eiji's attention to one of the waitresses?
(a) The woman's short skirt.
(b) The woman's missing front teeth.
(c) The woman's dyed blonde hair.
(d) The woman's perfect neck.
3. What does Eiji think about Anju's ability to swim to the whalestone?
(a) He thinks she can easily swim that far.
(b) He doesn't think she can swim that far.
(c) He thinks she can swim to the whalestone, but not very fast.
(d) He thinks the water is too deep for her.
4. What magazine does Suga read in Chapter Two?
(a) Sports Illustrated.
5. In Eiji's fantasy about Akiko Kato in Chapter One, with what does he escape her building?
(a) Akiko Kato's purse.
(b) Her file on his father.
(c) A key to a safe deposit box containing stolen jewels.
(d) A picture of his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whose cell phone conversation does Eiji eavesdrop?
2. How does Akiko Kato respond in Chapter Two to the letter Eiji sends her?
3. Why is it so important for Eiji to find the article he lost in the video arcade?
4. Who is Wheatie?
5. What happens when Eiji finally goes to Akiko Kato's office to confront her?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)