|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Video Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an element of Eiji's daydream in Chapter One once it begins to rain?
(a) Eiji drowns, is cremated and Yoko Ono attends his funeral.
(b) Eiji takes a boat to China.
(c) Eiji must save the pretty waitress from a crocodile.
(d) It rains so hard the entire city of Tokyo is flooded.
2. Who are Velvet and Coffee?
(a) Two waitresses at a tea house.
(b) Two girls Eiji and Daimon pick up in a bar.
(c) Two undercover policemen.
(d) Two video game characters.
3. What happens when Eiji telephones Akiko Kato's office?
(a) He's put on hold for a long time and hangs up in frustration.
(b) He's told Akiko Kato no longer works there.
(c) He's told Akiko Kato is in a meeting.
(d) Akiko hangs up on him.
4. On whose cell phone conversation does Eiji eavesdrop?
(b) Akiko Kato's.
(c) The waitress with the perfect neck's.
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Mr. Aoyama?
(a) He wears a gold stud earring in his ear.
(b) He is paranoid and thinks Eiji is a consultant spying on him.
(c) He is bald.
(d) He has a perfect Adolf Hitler mustache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What birthday does Eiji celebrate at the beginning of Chapter Three?
2. What is Anju's relationship to Eiji?
3. How does Ai Imajo suggest that Eiji search for his father in Tokyo?
4. What does Eiji do when he comes to Ai Imajo's assistance in Chapter Three?
5. Instead of confronting Akiko, how does Eiji spend most of his afternoon in Chapter One?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)