|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Video Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Eiji's fantasy about Akiko Kato in Chapter One, with what does he escape her building?
(a) Akiko Kato's purse.
(b) A key to a safe deposit box containing stolen jewels.
(c) A picture of his father.
(d) Her file on his father.
2. What does Eiji do when he comes to Ai Imajo's assistance in Chapter Three?
(a) He calls the police.
(b) He overpowers the man with karate.
(c) He head butts the man who has been threatening Ai Imajo.
(d) He cowers under a table, deciding he can't help after all.
3. Who is Mr. Aoyama?
(a) Eiji's soccer coach.
(b) Eiji's grandfather.
(c) Substationmaster of the Ueno Station lost-property office.
(d) Eiji's father.
4. At the beginning of Chapter Two, what does Eiji think has happened to Cat?
(a) He thinks Cat has run away.
(b) He thinks Cat is pregnant.
(c) He thinks Cat has become ill.
(d) He thinks Cat is dead.
5. How does Ai Imajo suggest that Eiji search for his father in Tokyo?
(a) By hiring a private detective.
(b) By putting an ad in the newspaper's personal columns.
(c) By seeing his mother and making her lead him to his father.
(d) By going on television.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe Mr. Aoyama?
2. What kind of business does Buntaro own?
3. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
4. What is the name of the building in which Akiko Kato works?
5. What does Anju learn about her mother when she accidentally overhears some local women talking in Mrs. Tanaka's store?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)