|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe Mr. Aoyama?
(a) He has a perfect Adolf Hitler mustache.
(b) He is bald.
(c) He is paranoid and thinks Eiji is a consultant spying on him.
(d) He wears a gold stud earring in his ear.
2. What does Eiji's grandfather loan Eiji?
(a) His most prized possession, his dead brother's journal.
(b) A car.
(c) A family photo album.
3. At the beginning of Chapter Four, in what predicament does Eiji find himself?
(a) He has been hit by a drunk driver.
(b) He's about to die.
(c) He's bankrupt.
(d) He is having a seizure.
4. Who does Eiji fear will hunt him down once he awakens in the strange house?
(a) His mother.
(b) His stepmother.
(d) The police and/or the yakuza.
5. In what city does the book open?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suga succeed in doing in Chapter Seven?
2. Which of the following statements is not part of the fantasy Eiji tells Anju about the whalestone, a giant rock that emerges from the sea?
3. What magazine does Suga read in Chapter Two?
4. What does Eiji witness while with the yakuza?
5. At the beginning of Chapter Two, what does Eiji think has happened to Cat?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)