|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "Study of Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what guise does Eiji fantasize that he sneaks into Akiko Kato's building?
(a) As an aquarium cleaner.
(b) As a security guard.
(c) As a paramedic.
(d) As a policeman.
2. What does Eiji do to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven-years-old?
(a) Prays to it and leaves offerings of food for it.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Decks it with roses and carnations.
(d) Decapitates it with a rusty hacksaw.
3. Who does Eiji find waiting for him when he comes out of the noodle shop in Chapter Four?
(b) Two men in a black Cadillac.
(d) Ai Imajo.
4. Why is it so important for Eiji to find the article he lost in the video arcade?
(a) It was his last present from Anju.
(b) It has an important document hidden in it.
(c) It has medicine he vitally needs in it.
(d) He keeps his money in it.
5. Who saves Eiji's life at the end of Chapter Four when bombs explode, killing the warring yakuza factions?
(c) A double agent, working for Mr. Tsuru, the former boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eiji miss his six o'clock visitor?
2. In Eiji's fantasy, what is hidden in his toolbox for him to use in knocking out people?
3. What draws Eiji's attention to one of the waitresses?
4. Where does Eiji find the file folder about his father?
5. What does Eiji have to do in exchange for information on his father?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)