|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "Study of Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Suga's appearance in Chapter Two?
(a) He has long, dangly arms.
(b) He has a fat bellow but no butt.
(c) He has a ponytail.
(d) He has eczema.
2. Who is Goatwriter?
(a) A computer hacker at Ueno Station.
(b) Buntaro's brother.
(c) A goat and lead character in the book Eiji finds and reads.
(d) One of the yakuza men.
3. Why have Daimon and Eiji been kidnapped?
(a) Because they didn't pay their bill at the Queen of Spades.
(b) Because of their involvement with Miriam, Morino's girlfriend.
(c) Because Eiji's father is a yakuza leader.
(d) Because the yakuza thinks they stole yakuza money.
4. What does Eiji think about Anju's ability to swim to the whalestone?
(a) He thinks she can swim to the whalestone, but not very fast.
(b) He doesn't think she can swim that far.
(c) He thinks the water is too deep for her.
(d) He thinks she can easily swim that far.
5. What action does Eiji take after receiving the address from Daimon?
(a) He hires a personal detective to go to the address.
(b) He goes to the address in person.
(c) He writes the detecting asking for help locating his father.
(d) He sends Buntaro to check out the address.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Eiji's fantasy, what is hidden in his toolbox for him to use in knocking out people?
2. What does Eiji find inside the file folder?
3. Which of the following statements does not describe something Daimon reveals during his visit with Eiji in Chapter Five?
4. When Buntaro visits Eiji in Chatper Five, who does he say has been looking for Eiji?
5. Who responds to Eiji's personal ad in the newspaper?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)