|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "Study of Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose address does Daimon fax to Eiji after his visit with Eiji?
(a) Eiji's father.
(b) The detective that compiled Morino's file on Eiji's father.
(c) Mr. Tsuru.
(d) Eiji's mother.
2. Who is Akiko Kato?
(a) Eiji's grandmother.
(b) An attorney who is Eiji's only lead to his father.
(c) The woman Eiji hopes to date.
(d) Eiji's birth mother.
3. Which of the following statements does not describe the unfamiliar house in which Eiji awakens at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) A big black dog lives in it.
(b) It has no tv.
(c) It is well-furnished and old fashioned.
(d) It has no telephone.
4. What birthday does Eiji celebrate at the beginning of Chapter Three?
(a) His twentieth birthday.
(b) His twenty-fifth birthday.
(c) His eighteenth birthday.
(d) His thirtieth birthday.
5. Who is Goatwriter?
(a) A goat and lead character in the book Eiji finds and reads.
(b) A computer hacker at Ueno Station.
(c) One of the yakuza men.
(d) Buntaro's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whose cell phone conversation does Eiji eavesdrop?
2. Instead of confronting Akiko, how does Eiji spend most of his afternoon in Chapter One?
3. What errand does the attractive waitress leave to do?
4. Where do the yakuza men lock Eiji in Chapter Four?
5. How does Akiko Kato respond in Chapter Two to the letter Eiji sends her?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)