|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "Study of Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Buntaro?
(a) Eiji's landlord.
(b) Eiji's older brother.
(c) Eiji's father.
(d) Eiji's best friend.
2. Who does Eiji fantasize knocking out with the item in his toolbox?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) The receptionist, Akiko Kato's bioborg, and Akiko Kato.
(d) His boss, his landlord, and his father.
3. Why does Eiji miss his six o'clock visitor?
(a) The visitor breaks in and remains quiet to not be detected.
(b) He is drugged.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He hides out in the secret room.
4. Who is Mrs. Comb?
(a) Eiji's stepsister.
(b) The owner of the unfamiliar house in which Eiji finds himself.
(c) Eiji's stepmother.
(d) A hen & Goatwriter's maid in the book Eiji finds and reads.
5. How does Ai Imajo suggest that Eiji search for his father in Tokyo?
(a) By putting an ad in the newspaper's personal columns.
(b) By going on television.
(c) By hiring a private detective.
(d) By seeing his mother and making her lead him to his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Anju can do at age eleven?
2. When Eiji searches for the file folder about his father, who does he see playing the piano for the opening of another part of the entertainment complex where the yakuza are?
3. What kind of yakuza war is going on in Chapter Four?
4. What is the source of Daimon's money?
5. Who are Velvet and Coffee?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)