|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "Study of Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Daimon seem to have tension at the Queen of Spades?
(a) Miriam, one of the club's hostesses.
(b) Velvet and Coffee.
(c) The owner.
2. What does Eiji have to do in exchange for information on his father?
(a) Shoot Daimon.
(b) Rob a bank for the yakuza.
(c) Sell drugs for the yakuza.
(d) Sign a blood oath promising one day's loyalty to Morino.
3. Why doesn't Eiji confront Akiko Kato in Chapter One as he daydreams of doing?
(a) He is afraid to do so.
(b) He finds a better source of information about his father.
(c) He finds his father without her.
(d) He is waiting for the right moment.
4. Why does Eiji do what he does to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven?
(a) To worship the thunder god.
(b) To fulfill his initiation into a gang.
(c) To pay the god back for Anju's death.
(d) To rebel against his mother and father.
5. What is Eiji Miyake's quest?
(a) To find out who murdered his sister.
(b) To find the identity of his father.
(c) To find out who is planning to murder a politician.
(d) To find a hidden treasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter One, how does Eiji hope he will meet Akiko Kato?
2. Who is Mr. Aoyama?
3. To where do the contents of the file folder lead Eiji?
4. What happens when Eiji telephones Akiko Kato's office?
5. What kind of yakuza war is going on in Chapter Four?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)