|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "Study of Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter Eiji receives from his stepmother accuse Eiji of planning to do?
(a) Go on the news to reveal his father's abandonment of him.
(b) Blackmail his father.
(c) Get his parents back together.
(d) Break up his father's legitimate family.
2. To what does Daimon offer to treat Eiji?
(a) A day at the spa.
(b) A steak dinner.
(c) A few drinks.
(d) A baseball game.
3. In Eiji's fantasy about Akiko Kato, what happens to the information he finds in her office?
(a) The ink it's printed with disappears when exposed to air.
(b) It's stolen from him before he can read it.
(c) It is accidentally shredded.
(d) It proves false and doesn't lead to his father.
4. Which of the following does not describe Suga's appearance in Chapter Two?
(a) He has long, dangly arms.
(b) He has eczema.
(c) He has a fat bellow but no butt.
(d) He has a ponytail.
5. What person does Eiji decide to meet virtually in the video game Virtua Sapiens?
(a) His father.
(b) His stepmother.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom do eleven-year-old Anju and Eiji live?
2. What kind of yakuza war is going on in Chapter Four?
3. When Eiji searches for the file folder about his father, who does he see playing the piano for the opening of another part of the entertainment complex where the yakuza are?
4. To whom does Eiji think the messages about "Father" refer?
5. Instead of confronting Akiko, how does Eiji spend most of his afternoon in Chapter One?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)