|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "Study of Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Eiji has to convince his kidnapper of in order to be released?
(a) He is not selling drugs.
(b) He is not a spy for Jun Nagasaki.
(c) He doesn't know Daimon.
(d) He is not romantically invovled with Miriam.
2. How does Akiko Kato respond in Chapter Two to the letter Eiji sends her?
(a) She refuses to help him find his father.
(b) She sends him his father's address.
(c) She calls him and invites him to dinner.
(d) She asks him to schedule a time to see her.
3. What does Eiji leave in the video arcade in Chapter Three?
(a) His car keys.
(b) His baseball cap.
(c) His credit card.
(d) His wallet.
4. Who promises to pay for a hotel room for the night and then leaves Eiji with the bill?
5. To what does Eiji's stepmother compare him?
(a) A warm, sunny day.
(b) A cockroach.
(c) A happy memory.
(d) A boil she will lance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe what happens to Daimon after the yakuza release him?
2. When Eiji asks Buntaro what he can do to cover his rent now that he is no longer working at Ueno Station, what does Buntaro propose?
3. Where does Eiji go for breakfast in Chapter Three after his night with Daimon?
4. How does Ai Imajo suggest that Eiji search for his father in Tokyo?
5. Who gets Eiji his job by arranging an interview for him with Mrs. Sasaki?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)