|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "Study of Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Eiji finally goes to Akiko Kato's office to confront her?
(a) Akiko Kato has him arrested.
(b) Akiko Kato no longer works in the building.
(c) Akiko Kato refuses to see him.
(d) Security turns him away before he gets to the elevator.
2. What errand does the attractive waitress leave to do?
(a) Deposit money in the bank.
(b) Deliver lunches to customers.
(c) Buy coffee filters.
(d) Empty the trash.
3. Why does Eiji miss his six o'clock visitor?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) He hides out in the secret room.
(c) He is drugged.
(d) The visitor breaks in and remains quiet to not be detected.
4. On whose cell phone conversation does Eiji eavesdrop?
(a) The waitress with the perfect neck's.
(c) Akiko Kato's.
5. What does the letter Eiji receives from his stepmother accuse Eiji of planning to do?
(a) Get his parents back together.
(b) Break up his father's legitimate family.
(c) Blackmail his father.
(d) Go on the news to reveal his father's abandonment of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Eiji asks for the file folder about his father?
2. In Eiji's fantasy about Akiko Kato in Chapter One, with what does he escape her building?
3. When Eiji asks Buntaro what he can do to cover his rent now that he is no longer working at Ueno Station, what does Buntaro propose?
4. Who has kidnapped Daimon and Eiji?
5. In Eiji's fantasy about Akiko Kato, what happens to the information he finds in her office?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)