|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "Study of Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom do eleven-year-old Anju and Eiji live?
(a) Their uncle.
(b) Their father and stepmother.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) Their mother.
2. Who does Eiji call Dowager and Donkey in Chapter One?
(a) His two cousins.
(b) His two supervisors.
(c) Two coworkers he hates.
(d) The two older, less attractive waitresses at the cafe.
3. Which of the following does not describe what happens to Daimon after the yakuza release him?
(a) Eiji puts him in a taxi.
(b) He is weak because the yakuza drained his blood.
(c) Eiji has Buntaro put him in Eiji's apartment.
(d) He dies.
4. What magazine does Suga read in Chapter Two?
(b) Sports Illustrated.
5. Which of the following is not something Eiji has to convince his kidnapper of in order to be released?
(a) He doesn't know Daimon.
(b) He is not selling drugs.
(c) He is not a spy for Jun Nagasaki.
(d) He is not romantically invovled with Miriam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What draws Eiji's attention to one of the waitresses?
2. Who is Mr. Aoyama?
3. When Buntaro visits Eiji in Chatper Five, who does he say has been looking for Eiji?
4. Why does Eiji do what he does to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven?
5. Who is Goatwriter?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)