|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eiji witness while with the yakuza?
(a) A carjacking.
(b) A bank robbery.
(c) Multiple tortures and murders.
(d) A drug sale.
2. What was Subaru Tsukiyama's profession?
(a) He was a physician.
(b) He was a banker.
(c) He was the suicide pilot of a kaiten, or manned torpedo.
(d) He was a lawyer.
3. Why does Eiji's grandfather say he despises Eiji's father?
(a) Eiji's father has embezzled money from his law firm.
(b) Eiji's father is disrespectful to his father.
(c) Eiji's father sold a 500-year-old family heirloom sword.
(d) Eiji's father is an alcoholic.
4. In Chapter Six, who does Eiji phone with increasing frequency?
(c) Ai Imajo.
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Mr. Aoyama?
(a) He is bald.
(b) He is paranoid and thinks Eiji is a consultant spying on him.
(c) He wears a gold stud earring in his ear.
(d) He has a perfect Adolf Hitler mustache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mark identifies someone as a yakuza man or mobster?
2. At the beginning of Chapter Four, in what predicament does Eiji find himself?
3. At the beginning of Chapter Six, where does Eiji go to meet his grandfather?
4. What kind of insects live in Eiji's apartment?
5. Who is Wheatie?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)