|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter Eiji receives from his mother in Chapter Two reveal?
(a) That his mother is dying of cancer.
(b) That his mother works in Tokyo with Akiko Kato.
(c) That his mother tried to kill him when he was a baby.
(d) That his father is a famous movie star.
2. What is Anju's relationship to Eiji?
(a) She's his neighbor.
(b) She's his mother.
(c) She's his twin sister.
(d) She's his boss.
3. What happens to Anju when Eiji has to leave her to go on an overnight trip with his soccer team?
(a) She is kidnapped.
(b) She has a severe asthma attack.
(c) She meets their long lost mother.
(d) She drowns while trying to swim out to the whalestone.
4. How long after his meeting with Admiral Raizo is Eiji supposed to meet his grandfather?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Seven days.
5. What does Eiji have to do in exchange for information on his father?
(a) Shoot Daimon.
(b) Sell drugs for the yakuza.
(c) Sign a blood oath promising one day's loyalty to Morino.
(d) Rob a bank for the yakuza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Eiji asks for the file folder about his father?
2. What mark identifies someone as a yakuza man or mobster?
3. Which of Eiji's coworkers commits suicide when told he is being demoted?
4. Why doesn't Eiji's grandfather meet him?
5. Why have Daimon and Eiji been kidnapped?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)