|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Eiji has to convince his kidnapper of in order to be released?
(a) He is not a spy for Jun Nagasaki.
(b) He doesn't know Daimon.
(c) He is not romantically invovled with Miriam.
(d) He is not selling drugs.
2. Why have Daimon and Eiji been kidnapped?
(a) Because the yakuza thinks they stole yakuza money.
(b) Because they didn't pay their bill at the Queen of Spades.
(c) Because Eiji's father is a yakuza leader.
(d) Because of their involvement with Miriam, Morino's girlfriend.
3. Who is Wheatie?
(a) Anju and Eiji's mother.
(b) Eiji's landlord.
(c) Anju and Eiji's grandmother.
(d) Eiji's girlfriend.
4. What does Eiji come to realize about the word "Father" in the strange messages he receives that Father is watching him?
(a) It refers to a priest with ties to the yakuza.
(b) It refers to Daimon's father.
(c) It means a yakuza leader rather than his birth father.
(d) It refers to a female yakuza leader.
5. As he reflects on Anju's death and what gives his life meaning, what does Eiji begin to think about his search for his father?
(a) He should increase his devotion to his quest.
(b) It might not be as important as he has previously believed.
(c) It is what gives his life meaning.
(d) He should give up his quest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business does Buntaro own?
2. When Eiji searches for the file folder about his father, who does he see playing the piano for the opening of another part of the entertainment complex where the yakuza are?
3. Which of the following does not describe what happens to Daimon after the yakuza release him?
4. In Chapter Six, what tale does Suga give as the reason for his emotional distress when he shows up drunk one night while Eiji is working?
5. To whom does Eiji think the messages about "Father" refer?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)