|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Eiji's life at the end of Chapter Four when bombs explode, killing the warring yakuza factions?
(d) A double agent, working for Mr. Tsuru, the former boss.
2. What does Eiji think about Anju's ability to swim to the whalestone?
(a) He thinks she can easily swim that far.
(b) He doesn't think she can swim that far.
(c) He thinks the water is too deep for her.
(d) He thinks she can swim to the whalestone, but not very fast.
3. How does Akiko Kato respond in Chapter Two to the letter Eiji sends her?
(a) She refuses to help him find his father.
(b) She sends him his father's address.
(c) She asks him to schedule a time to see her.
(d) She calls him and invites him to dinner.
4. Who gets Eiji his job by arranging an interview for him with Mrs. Sasaki?
(a) Mr. Aoyama.
5. When Eiji searches for the file folder about his father, who does he see playing the piano for the opening of another part of the entertainment complex where the yakuza are?
(c) Ai Imajo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the pregnant woman in Chapter Six and her husband decided to name their coming baby?
2. What does the letter Eiji receives from his mother in Chapter Two reveal?
3. How long after his meeting with Admiral Raizo is Eiji supposed to meet his grandfather?
4. Who is Wheatie?
5. Which of the following is not something Anju can do at age eleven?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)