|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Suga's appearance in Chapter Two?
(a) He has a fat bellow but no butt.
(b) He has eczema.
(c) He has long, dangly arms.
(d) He has a ponytail.
2. Which of the following is not something Eiji has to convince his kidnapper of in order to be released?
(a) He doesn't know Daimon.
(b) He is not a spy for Jun Nagasaki.
(c) He is not selling drugs.
(d) He is not romantically invovled with Miriam.
3. Who meets Eiji when he is expecting to meet his grandfather instead?
(a) His grandfather's attorney.
(b) His stepmother and half-sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. What kind of yakuza war is going on in Chapter Four?
(a) A war of succession .
(b) A war between two warring mobs.
(c) A price war for drugs the yakuza sell.
(d) A war between Tokyo and Osaka yakuza.
5. What is Subaru Tsukiyama's relationship to Eiji?
(a) He is Eiji's half-brother.
(b) He is Eiji's great-uncle, the brother of Eiji's grandfather.
(c) He is Eiji's father.
(d) He is Eiji's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eiji witness while with the yakuza?
2. With whom do eleven-year-old Anju and Eiji live?
3. What is the real reason for Suga's drinking binge?
4. Who do the yakuza men lock up with Eiji in Chapter Four?
5. What was Subaru Tsukiyama's profession?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)