|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eiji find waiting for him when he comes out of the noodle shop in Chapter Four?
(b) Two men in a black Cadillac.
(d) Ai Imajo.
2. What is Anju's relationship to Eiji?
(a) She's his neighbor.
(b) She's his twin sister.
(c) She's his mother.
(d) She's his boss.
3. Why does Eiji do what he does to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven?
(a) To worship the thunder god.
(b) To fulfill his initiation into a gang.
(c) To rebel against his mother and father.
(d) To pay the god back for Anju's death.
4. Where do the yakuza men lock Eiji in Chapter Four?
(a) In a restroom at an entertainment complex.
(b) In a bank vault.
(c) In a closet.
(d) In a church.
5. Which of the following does not describe what happens to Daimon after the yakuza release him?
(a) Eiji has Buntaro put him in Eiji's apartment.
(b) He is weak because the yakuza drained his blood.
(c) He dies.
(d) Eiji puts him in a taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Six, what tale does Suga give as the reason for his emotional distress when he shows up drunk one night while Eiji is working?
2. What was Subaru Tsukiyama's profession?
3. What instrument can Eiji play?
4. When Eiji searches for the file folder about his father, who does he see playing the piano for the opening of another part of the entertainment complex where the yakuza are?
5. What does Eiji witness while with the yakuza?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)