|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe what happens to Daimon after the yakuza release him?
(a) Eiji puts him in a taxi.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is weak because the yakuza drained his blood.
(d) Eiji has Buntaro put him in Eiji's apartment.
2. What obstacle does Ai Imajo face in attaining her goal?
(a) She doesn't have good grades.
(b) She has a learning disability.
(c) Her father doesn't want her to go to the Paris school.
(d) She can't afford it.
3. Who does Eiji's grandfather pretend to be when he meets Eiji?
(a) His grandfather's attorney.
(b) His grandfather's physician.
(c) Admiral Raizo, an old family friend.
(d) His grandfather's financial adviser.
4. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
(a) He suffers from insomnia.
(b) His neighbors keep him awake with their noise.
(c) He is too busy studying.
(d) He suffers from migraines.
5. Which of the following does not describe Suga's appearance in Chapter Two?
(a) He has a fat bellow but no butt.
(b) He has eczema.
(c) He has a ponytail.
(d) He has long, dangly arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Eiji's life at the end of Chapter Four when bombs explode, killing the warring yakuza factions?
2. Which of the following is not something Anju can do at age eleven?
3. What is the real reason for Suga's drinking binge?
4. Who claims to have a file folder about Eiji's father?
5. How long after his meeting with Admiral Raizo is Eiji supposed to meet his grandfather?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)