One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument can Eiji play?
(a) The guitar.
(b) The violin.
(c) The flute.
(d) The piano.
2. How long after his meeting with Admiral Raizo is Eiji supposed to meet his grandfather?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
3. Where do the yakuza men lock Eiji in Chapter Four?
(a) In a closet.
(b) In a restroom at an entertainment complex.
(c) In a church.
(d) In a bank vault.
4. When Eiji searches for the file folder about his father, who does he see playing the piano for the opening of another part of the entertainment complex where the yakuza are?
(d) Ai Imajo.
5. What does Eiji do to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven-years-old?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Prays to it and leaves offerings of food for it.
(c) Decks it with roses and carnations.
(d) Decapitates it with a rusty hacksaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Eiji a job at Nero's pizza?
2. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
3. What magazine does Suga read in Chapter Two?
4. What happens when Eiji asks for the file folder about his father?
5. With whom do eleven-year-old Anju and Eiji live?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)