Chapter 1, "PanOpticon"
1. In what city does the book open?
(c) New York.
2. What is Eiji Miyake's quest?
(a) To find out who murdered his sister.
(b) To find the identity of his father.
(c) To find out who is planning to murder a politician.
(d) To find a hidden treasure.
3. Who is Akiko Kato?
(a) The woman Eiji hopes to date.
(b) An attorney who is Eiji's only lead to his father.
(c) Eiji's birth mother.
(d) Eiji's grandmother.
4. From what locale does Eiji sit and daydream about meeting Akiko Kato?
(a) A riverside bar called The Paradise Grill.
(b) The PanOpticon Building.
(c) A parking lot in downtown Tokyo.
(d) The Jupiter Cafe.
5. What is the name of the building in which Akiko Kato works?
(a) The Tokyo Hilton.
(b) The International Trading Building.
(c) The PanOpticon Building.
(d) The Japanese Stock Exchange.
6. Why doesn't Eiji confront Akiko Kato in Chapter One as he daydreams of doing?
(a) He is waiting for the right moment.
(b) He finds his father without her.
(c) He is afraid to do so.
(d) He finds a better source of information about his father.
This section contains 5,614 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)