Chapter 1, "PanOpticon"
1. In what city does the book open?
(a) New York.
2. What is Eiji Miyake's quest?
(a) To find the identity of his father.
(b) To find out who murdered his sister.
(c) To find a hidden treasure.
(d) To find out who is planning to murder a politician.
3. Who is Akiko Kato?
(a) The woman Eiji hopes to date.
(b) Eiji's birth mother.
(c) Eiji's grandmother.
(d) An attorney who is Eiji's only lead to his father.
4. From what locale does Eiji sit and daydream about meeting Akiko Kato?
(a) The Jupiter Cafe.
(b) The PanOpticon Building.
(c) A riverside bar called The Paradise Grill.
(d) A parking lot in downtown Tokyo.
5. What is the name of the building in which Akiko Kato works?
(a) The Tokyo Hilton.
(b) The Japanese Stock Exchange.
(c) The PanOpticon Building.
(d) The International Trading Building.
6. Why doesn't Eiji confront Akiko Kato in Chapter One as he daydreams of doing?
(a) He finds a better source of information about his father.
(b) He is waiting for the right moment.
(c) He is afraid to do so.
(d) He finds his father without her.
This section contains 5,614 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)