|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Mr. Lunser teach?
2. What is the name of Phillip's new school in Chapter 19?
(a) Jefferson Academic School.
(b) Lincoln Private School.
(c) Madison High School.
(d) Washington Academy.
3. What is Jake Barlow's occupation?
(a) Radio DJ.
(d) Talk Show Host.
4. Where is Dr. Palleni when Jennifer calls him?
(a) At home.
(b) In his office.
(c) In his car.
(d) At school.
5. What is Jennifer Stewart's occupation?
(b) Council Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phillip's new school not have?
2. What does Phil say he never knew at the end of the book?
3. What picks up Jennifer's story about Phillip?
4. Who does Dr. Doane tell Dr. Seymour he should support in this fiasco?
5. Who is Phillip's new English teacher?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Malloy say to Philip about not being able to sing the National Anthem?
2. What does Philip realize when he reads the article?
3. What does Miss Narwin plan to do at the end of the school year, and why?
4. What does Mrs. Malloy do when the attention gets to be too much for Philip?
5. What does Philip write about in his diary after his interview with Jennifer Stewart?
6. How does Dr. Palleni feel when Philip comes to see him a second time?
7. What do Philip and Miss Narwin do when the attention and press get to be too much for them?
8. What does Philip ask of Dr. Palleni in Chapter 11, and what is his response?
9. What does Dr. Pelleni write in his memo to Dr. Seymour?
10. What happens when Philip is asked to lead the National Anthem at his new school?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)