|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the schools not be able to purchase now that the budget has been overturned?
(c) Sports supplies.
2. What is the name of Phillip's new school in Chapter 19?
(a) Jefferson Academic School.
(b) Lincoln Private School.
(c) Washington Academy.
(d) Madison High School.
3. What does Miss Narwin do when the press and attention get to be too much for her?
(a) Hides in the teacher's lounge.
(b) Visits her sister.
(c) Stays home from school.
(d) Writes in her journal.
4. What have Phillip's parents saved up some money for?
(a) A new car.
(b) Phillip's running career.
(c) Phillip's college.
(d) A family vacation.
5. What does Mrs. Malloy plan to spend the money she has saved up on?
(a) Some new clothes for the family.
(b) A family vacation.
(c) New running gear for Phillip.
(d) A private school for Phillip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Phillip feel about the situation after his interview?
2. Who will be taking all further calls about the article?
3. Whose office is Phillip sent to the second time he hums the National Anthem?
4. What sport is Phillip encouraged to try out for at his new school?
5. What does Phillip do when the press and attention get to be too much for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Philip is asked to lead the National Anthem at his new school?
2. What does Allison confront Philip about after the story comes out?
3. Why is Miss Narwin's side of the story never printed?
4. What does Mr. Malloy say to Philip about not being able to sing the National Anthem?
5. What does Philip plan to do after his suspension?
6. What does Dr. Pelleni write in his memo to Dr. Seymour?
7. How does Dr. Palleni feel when Philip comes to see him a second time?
8. What does Philip realize when he reads the article?
9. What do Philip and Miss Narwin do when the attention and press get to be too much for them?
10. What does Philip do when Todd and Allison ask him about going out for the track team?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)