|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks about the Malloy Magic?
2. Who is Phillip's new homeroom teacher by Chapter 13?
(a) Coach Jamison.
(b) Mr. Lunser.
(c) Miss Reynolds.
(d) Miss Jones.
3. What does Dr. Seymour use to prove that Miss Narwin is out of touch with her students?
(a) The article text.
(b) Testimonies from her students.
(c) Her grant proposal.
(d) Phillip's Call of the Wild essay.
4. What sport is Phillip encouraged to try out for at his new school?
(b) Cross Country.
5. What does Phillip's new school not have?
(a) A cafeteria.
(b) A flag.
(c) A literature class.
(d) A track team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks Phillip up from school when he is punished for his humming?
2. What does Phillip call the Washington Academy?
3. Who does Miss Seymour call when she reads the article?
4. What does Miss Narwin plan to do after this school year is over?
5. What does the person punishing Phillip tell him to do instead of humming the anthem?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Miss Narwin say when she is interviewed by the St. Louis newspaper?
2. What does Philip plan to do after his suspension?
3. What does Dr. Doane say when she hears that Dr. Seymour denied there being a rule against singing the National Anthem?
4. What does Mr. Malloy say to Philip about not being able to sing the National Anthem?
5. Why is Miss Narwin's side of the story never printed?
6. How does Dr. Palleni feel when Philip comes to see him a second time?
7. How do Philip's parents feel about all the coverage regarding Philip?
8. What does Miss Narwin plan to do at the end of the school year, and why?
9. Why will Philip not be able to run on the track team at his new school?
10. What is the article that Jennifer writes about?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)