|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Miss Narwin asked for money for special programs before this?
(c) Once every year.
2. What information is contained in the document that makes up the prologue?
(a) A notification of rewards.
(b) New school regulations.
(c) A schedule of holidays.
(d) Instructions for morning procedures.
3. According to Chapter 4, how many exams does Phillip take in one day?
4. What grade did Phillip get in biology?
5. What is the name of the girl who recommended a book to Phillip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phillip not like the book he assigned to read at school?
2. What does Miss Narwin think of the book that Phillip is tested on in his English exam?
3. How long does Phillip study for his biology exam?
4. How do we learn of Phillip's schedule change?
5. Who authorized the changes in Phillip's schedule?
Short Essay Questions
1. What comprises the Prologue of this book?
2. Who does Miss Narwin want to pay for her special program, and why?
3. How does Mr. Malloy feel about Mrs. Malloy's worries about Philip?
4. What is Philip worried about outside of school?
5. What does Miss Narwin say to Philip when she learns his opinion of the book?
6. What are Philip's Winter term grades?
7. What kind of document is featured in Chapter 5?
8. Why does Philip say he does not want to study for his English class?
9. What does Miss Narwin write about in her letter to her sister in Chapter 9?
10. What does Philip think about the two lowest grades he got during the Winter term?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)