|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the document in Chapter 6 about?
(a) Parent Teacher Conference.
(b) The track team.
(c) An English test.
(d) The school budget.
2. How do we learn of Phillip's schedule change?
(a) A letter.
(b) A schedule.
(c) A trancsript.
(d) A memo.
3. What did Coach Jamison say to Phillip in the hall one day?
(a) He is a shew-in for the scholarship.
(b) He should try out for the track team.
(c) He would be a track star just like his father was.
(d) He had an athlete's build.
4. Why does Phillip not care about his History grade?
(a) It was an easy class.
(b) He knows he can do better.
(c) History is about dead people.
(d) He didn't like his teacher.
5. What is Phillip's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the document that makes up the prologue?
2. How many times has Miss Narwin asked for money for special programs before this?
3. What does Miss Narwin say she wants Phillip to improve on?
4. What is Miss Narwin's first name?
5. Why does Phillip not feel the need to read the assigned book for class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of document is featured in Chapter 5?
2. What does Dr. Seymour ask his faculty to inform him of in Chapter 6?
3. How does Mr. Malloy feel about Mrs. Malloy's worries about Philip?
4. Who will the grant funding for the year be going to?
5. What is Philip worried about outside of school?
6. What did Sarah Gloss say to Philip?
7. Why does Philip act out so much in his English class?
8. Why does Philip say he does not want to study for his English class?
9. What was Philip's answer to the fourth question on the English exam?
10. What is the third item listed in the Prologue?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)