|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Miss Narwin asked for money for special programs before this?
(b) Once every year.
2. What does Miss Narwin say her beloved books are competing with for students' attention?
3. What is the occupation of the person Miss Narwin asks for the money to attend her special program?
(a) Assistant Principal.
4. What did Phillip order at the restaurant his father took him to?
(a) A hamburger.
(c) Fettuchini alfredo.
(d) Crab legs.
5. What does Phillip do when he hears someone say they liked the assigned reading book?
(a) Hangs up on them.
(b) Walks away ashamed.
(c) Gives them a book he does like.
(d) Laughs at them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phillip not care about his History grade?
2. What does Miss Narwin think is her mission in life?
3. Aside from running, what is Phillip's greatest talent?
4. Which of the following does Miss Narwin NOT include in the list of people disrespecting her?
5. According to Chapter 4, how many exams does Phillip take in one day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the document in Chapter 6 about?
2. Why does Philip act out so much in his English class?
3. What was the fourth question on Phillp's English exam?
4. What does Coach Jamison suggest Phillip do in order to do what he wanted to during the Spring, and how does Philip respond?
5. What does Miss Narwin write to her sister about at the beginning of the school year?
6. What did Sarah Gloss say to Philip?
7. Who does Miss Narwin want to pay for her special program, and why?
8. What does Coach Jamison tell Philip before the track team try-outs?
9. What does Miss Narwin hear in a memo from Dr. Doane?
10. What does Miss Narwin write about in her letter to her sister in Chapter 9?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)