1. What type of document makes up the prologue?
2. Who wrote the document that makes up the prologue?
3. What is the occupation of the person who wrote the document that makes up the prologue?
4. What information is contained in the document that makes up the prologue?
Instructions for morning procedures.
5. What is the name of the school that this book takes place in?
Harrison High School.
6. What time are morning announcements scheduled to start at the school?
7. What is a faculty member supposed to announce at the beginning of every school day?
The date, and historical items pertaining to that day.
This section contains 3,938 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)