|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Monday, April 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Phillip and his father talk about at the beginning of the school year?
(a) Track try outs.
(b) Phillip's grades.
(c) His father's job.
(d) The family's lack of money.
2. What rule does the person punishing Phillip in Chapter 11 say he has broken?
(a) Disrupting a classroom.
(b) Not being silent during the anthem.
(c) Praying during school.
(d) Disobeying a teacher.
3. Who does Phillip tell a strange story about his assigned reading book?
(a) Dr. Pallini.
(b) Miss Narwin.
(c) Coach Jamison.
4. When do Phillip's classes change?
(a) Spring Semester.
(b) Summer Break.
(c) Fall Break.
(d) Winter Semester.
5. What is Phillip's favorite topic in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Phillip used to describe the school rules when he goes to see Dr. Palleni a second time?
2. What is the special program that Miss Narwin wants to attend called?
3. What is Phillip's dream?
4. What does Dr. Doane say about Phillip when she is interviewed over the phone?
5. Who wrote the document that makes up the prologue?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)