|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Monday, April 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Phillip's new homeroom teacher?
(a) Coach Jamison.
(b) Miss Narwin.
(c) Mr. Flanders.
(d) Dr. Pallini.
2. What does Phillip do during class after hearing he will not be able to do what he wants in the Spring?
(a) Writes a nasty letter.
(c) Stares out the window.
(d) Doodles on his notebook.
3. Who tells Phillip that they liked the assigned reading book?
(c) Miss Narwin.
(d) Phillip's mother.
4. What does Dr. Doane say about Phillip when she is interviewed over the phone?
(a) She feels he is not living up to his potential.
(b) She has never met him in person.
(c) He is a nice boy.
(d) He is a trouble maker.
5. What is the occupation of the person who wrote the document that makes up the prologue?
(d) Assistant Principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Narwin think of the book that Phillip is tested on in his English exam?
2. How much does the special program that Miss Narwin wants to attend cost?
3. What is the name of the school that this book takes place in?
4. According to Chapter 8, where is all the grant money for seminars going that year?
5. What is the document in Chapter 6 about?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)