|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Monday, March 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Phillip not be able to do in the Spring?
(a) Compete with older students.
(b) Attend two track meets.
(c) Try out for the track team.
(d) Join the soccer team.
2. What is the principal's first name?
3. What does Miss Narwin say her beloved books are competing with for students' attention?
4. Who is Phillip's homeroom teacher?
(a) Mr. Lunser.
(b) Miss Narwin.
(c) Coach Jones.
(d) Dr. Pallani.
5. Why does Phillip's dad not have a very good job?
(a) He is waiting to be promoted.
(b) He got fired from his good job.
(c) He never finished college.
(d) He only enjoys the lower paying jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who recommended a book to Phillip?
2. What is the fourth question of Phillip's English exam?
3. What does the document in Chapter 6 say a wise voter must be?
4. Where does Phillip write about his dreams?
5. What does Miss Narwin tell Phillip his term grade is?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)