|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Monday, March 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do we learn about what Phillip did with his assigned book?
(a) Grade posting.
(c) Journal entry.
2. What book was Phillip being tested on in his English exam?
(a) Pride and Prejudice.
(b) The Call of the Wild.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) The Grapes of Wrath.
3. How many times has a budget proposal been voted on before this year?
(b) Three times.
(c) Four times.
4. Why does Phillip's dad not have a very good job?
(a) He only enjoys the lower paying jobs.
(b) He got fired from his good job.
(c) He is waiting to be promoted.
(d) He never finished college.
5. What information is contained in the document that makes up the prologue?
(a) A notification of rewards.
(b) A schedule of holidays.
(c) Instructions for morning procedures.
(d) New school regulations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phillip not care about his History grade?
2. How do we learn of Phillip's schedule change?
3. Who is the document in Chapter 6 written for?
4. What is Miss Narwin's first name?
5. What does Phillip do during class after hearing he will not be able to do what he wants in the Spring?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)