|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Monday, March 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Phillip not be able to do what he wanted in the Spring?
(a) His age.
(b) His schedule conflicts.
(c) His English grade.
(d) His distance from the school.
2. Who tells Phillip that they liked the assigned reading book?
(a) Phillip's mother.
(d) Miss Narwin.
3. According to Chapter 4, how many exams does Phillip take in one day?
4. What does Phillip say he did with the book he was assigned to read?
(a) Gave it to a dog.
(b) Burned it.
(c) Sold it.
(d) Buried it.
5. What does Miss Narwin's boss call her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Narwin think of the book that Phillip is tested on in his English exam?
2. How do we learn about what Phillip did with his assigned book?
3. What might happen if the budget proposal is not accepted?
4. What grade did Phillip get in biology?
5. What subject in school is Phillip struggling with?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)