|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Monday, March 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the principal's first name?
2. What is the fourth question of Phillip's English exam?
(a) Was this book meaningful to you?
(b) Was the character in the book symbolic?
(c) What was the major conflict in this book?
(d) Was the author writing a true story?
3. What did Coach Jamison say to Phillip in the hall one day?
(a) He would be a track star just like his father was.
(b) He is a shew-in for the scholarship.
(c) He had an athlete's build.
(d) He should try out for the track team.
4. Who authorized the changes in Phillip's schedule?
(a) Miss Narwin.
(c) Phillip's parents.
(d) Dr. Pallini.
5. Why did Phillip's father quit college?
(a) His father died.
(b) He did not like his classes.
(c) It was too hard for him.
(d) He got injured and was kicked off the track team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Phillip that they liked the assigned reading book?
2. What is Phillip's favorite topic in school?
3. Why does Phillip not feel the need to read the assigned book for class?
4. Why does Phillip act out so much in his English class?
5. Who is Phillip's new homeroom teacher?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)