|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Monday, March 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fourth question of Phillip's English exam?
(a) Was the character in the book symbolic?
(b) Was this book meaningful to you?
(c) Was the author writing a true story?
(d) What was the major conflict in this book?
2. Who does Miss Narwin write to?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her boyfriend.
3. Who is Phillip talking to when he admits to not reading his assigned book?
4. Who tells Phillip that they liked the assigned reading book?
(b) Miss Narwin.
(c) Phillip's mother.
5. Why does Phillip not like the book he assigned to read at school?
(a) It is not intricate enough for him.
(b) It is about a dog.
(c) It has challenging language.
(d) It does not apply to his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do we learn of Phillip's schedule change?
2. What is the only thing Phillip and his father talk about at the beginning of the school year?
3. What word does Miss Narwin use to describe Phillip's thinking?
4. How do we learn about what Phillip did with his assigned book?
5. When do Phillip's classes change?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)