|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Monday, March 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) A memo.
(b) A journal entry.
(c) A letter.
(d) A transcript.
2. What book is Phillip reading for school in Chapter 1?
(a) Pride and Prejudice.
(b) The Call of the Wild.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) The Merchant of Venice.
3. Aside from running, what is Phillip's greatest talent?
(a) His strength.
(b) His writing.
(c) His art.
(d) His humor.
4. Why did Phillip's father quit college?
(a) It was too hard for him.
(b) His father died.
(c) He did not like his classes.
(d) He got injured and was kicked off the track team.
5. What is a faculty member supposed to announce at the beginning of every school day?
(a) Announcements of school activities.
(b) The date, and historical items pertaining to that day.
(c) A student highlight.
(d) Information about school assignments and deadlines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who authorized the changes in Phillip's schedule?
2. Who gives announcements about school events and clubs?
3. What is Phillip's dream?
4. Who is Phillip talking to when he admits to not reading his assigned book?
5. What is the principal's first name?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)