|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Tuesday, March 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Phillip tell a strange story about his assigned reading book?
(a) Miss Narwin.
(b) Coach Jamison.
(c) Dr. Pallini.
2. Why does Miss Narwin want to attend the special program?
(a) She wants to reach more students.
(b) She wants to improve her skills.
(c) She wants to meet new people.
(d) She wants to learn better discipline.
3. What does Phillip's homeroom teacher do during the National Anthem?
(c) Stands with respect.
4. How long has Miss Narwin been teaching?
(a) 21 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 15 years.
5. How do we learn of Phillip's schedule change?
(a) A schedule.
(b) A memo.
(c) A letter.
(d) A trancsript.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phillip not like the book he assigned to read at school?
2. Why does Phillip not feel the need to read the assigned book for class?
3. What does Phillip say he did with the book he was assigned to read?
4. What book was Phillip being tested on in his English exam?
5. Why does Phillip think a girl likes him?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)