|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Tuesday, March 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 4, how many exams does Phillip take in one day?
2. What grade does Phillip get on his English exam?
(a) C minus.
(b) B plus.
(c) D plus.
(d) A minus.
3. Why is Miss Narwin so hard on Phillip in her exam notes?
(a) She sees potential in him.
(b) He is disruptive to her teaching.
(c) She wants to help him.
(d) He was rude to her.
4. Who does Miss Narwin ask for the money to attend the special program?
(a) Coach Johansen.
(b) Dr. Palleni.
(c) Dr. Doane.
(d) Mr. Miller.
5. What was Phillip's answer to the fourth question on his English exam?
(a) The character symbolizes a cat.
(b) The book makes no sense and is stupid.
(c) The author is crazy.
(d) The major conflict was a food fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl that Phillip has a crush on?
2. Who is Phillip talking to when he admits to not reading his assigned book?
3. Why does Miss Narwin want to attend the special program?
4. How long does Phillip study for his biology exam?
5. What subject in school is Phillip struggling with?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)