|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Tuesday, March 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the special program that Miss Narwin wants to attend?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. Why does Phillip not like the book he assigned to read at school?
(a) It has challenging language.
(b) It does not apply to his life.
(c) It is not intricate enough for him.
(d) It is about a dog.
3. What is the name of the girl that Phillip has a crush on?
4. Who does Miss Narwin ask for the money to attend the special program?
(a) Dr. Palleni.
(b) Dr. Doane.
(c) Coach Johansen.
(d) Mr. Miller.
5. What is the fourth question of Phillip's English exam?
(a) Was this book meaningful to you?
(b) Was the character in the book symbolic?
(c) Was the author writing a true story?
(d) What was the major conflict in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Narwin want to attend the special program?
2. How did Miss Narwin first meet the person from whom she is asking for the money to go to her special program?
3. How do we learn of Phillip's schedule change?
4. What is the occupation of the person Miss Narwin asks for the money to attend her special program?
5. What is Phillip's dream?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)