|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Tuesday, March 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Miss Narwin asking someone else to pay for the special program she wants to attend?
(a) She does not think it is fair for her to pay her own way.
(b) She needs her money for a vacation.
(c) She can only pay for half of it.
(d) She cannot afford it.
2. What was Phillip's answer to the fourth question on his English exam?
(a) The major conflict was a food fight.
(b) The book makes no sense and is stupid.
(c) The character symbolizes a cat.
(d) The author is crazy.
3. What does Miss Narwin tell Phillip his term grade is?
(a) A lucky stroke.
(b) A gift.
(c) A bad omen.
(d) A warning.
4. What does Miss Narwin say her beloved books are competing with for students' attention?
5. What is the name of the girl that Phillip has a crush on?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do we learn about what Phillip did with his assigned book?
2. What does Phillip's homeroom teacher do during the National Anthem?
3. Who tells Phillip that they liked the assigned reading book?
4. According to Chapter 4, how many exams does Phillip take in one day?
5. Aside from running, what is Phillip's greatest talent?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)