|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Thursday, March 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be lost if the budget is not approved?
2. What kind of document makes up Chapter 6?
(a) A journal entry.
(b) A memo.
(c) A conversation transcript.
(d) A letter.
3. What does Phillip do during class after hearing he will not be able to do what he wants in the Spring?
(b) Doodles on his notebook.
(c) Writes a nasty letter.
(d) Stares out the window.
4. Who wrote the document in Chapter 6?
(a) Miss Narwin.
(b) Mrs. Smith.
(c) Dr. Seymour.
(d) Mr. Johnson.
5. According to Chapter 4, how many exams does Phillip take in one day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Narwin tell Phillip he is in danger of after his term exam?
2. What does Miss Narwin say she wants Phillip to improve on?
3. How does Phillip feel about the book he is tested on in his English exam?
4. What grade does Phillip get on his English exam?
5. What document makes up the first half of Chapter 8?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)