|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Thursday, March 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rule does the person punishing Phillip in Chapter 11 say he has broken?
(a) Disobeying a teacher.
(b) Praying during school.
(c) Not being silent during the anthem.
(d) Disrupting a classroom.
2. What does Miss Narwin say she wants Phillip to improve on?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His handwriting.
(c) His spelling.
(d) His sarcasm.
3. What is Miss Narwin's first name?
4. Why does Phillip's dad not have a very good job?
(a) He only enjoys the lower paying jobs.
(b) He is waiting to be promoted.
(c) He got fired from his good job.
(d) He never finished college.
5. What does Miss Narwin tell Phillip his term grade is?
(a) A bad omen.
(b) A warning.
(c) A lucky stroke.
(d) A gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing Phillip and his father talk about at the beginning of the school year?
2. What does Phillip's homeroom teacher do during the National Anthem?
3. What is Coach Jamison's first name?
4. What kind of document tell us what Phillip won't be allowed to do in the Spring?
5. According to Chapter 6, when will the next election be held?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)