|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Thursday, March 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Narwin's boss call her?
2. Why does Phillip's dad not have a very good job?
(a) He only enjoys the lower paying jobs.
(b) He never finished college.
(c) He got fired from his good job.
(d) He is waiting to be promoted.
3. What book was Phillip being tested on in his English exam?
(a) Pride and Prejudice.
(b) The Call of the Wild.
(c) The Grapes of Wrath.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
4. Who wrote the document in Chapter 6?
(a) Dr. Seymour.
(b) Mrs. Smith.
(c) Miss Narwin.
(d) Mr. Johnson.
5. What is the document in Chapter 6 about?
(a) The track team.
(b) The school budget.
(c) Parent Teacher Conference.
(d) An English test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the document at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. What is the only thing Phillip and his father talk about at the beginning of the school year?
3. How does Phillip feel about studying?
4. What rule does the person punishing Phillip in Chapter 11 say he has broken?
5. Who is the document in Chapter 6 written for?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)