|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Thursday, March 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) A letter.
(b) A transcript.
(c) A memo.
(d) A journal entry.
2. Why is Miss Narwin so hard on Phillip in her exam notes?
(a) She wants to help him.
(b) She sees potential in him.
(c) He was rude to her.
(d) He is disruptive to her teaching.
3. Whose office is Phillip sent to the second time he hums the National Anthem?
(a) Coach Jamison.
(b) Dr. Doane.
(c) Mr. Lunser.
(d) Dr. Palleni.
4. What is the document in Chapter 6 about?
(a) The track team.
(b) The school budget.
(c) Parent Teacher Conference.
(d) An English test.
5. What does the person punishing Phillip tell him to do instead of humming the anthem?
(a) Join the track team.
(b) Join the glee club.
(c) Sing the National anthem at passing time.
(d) Write his patriotic feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the person who gets the grant money be studying?
2. Who does Phillip read about in his sports magazine?
3. What is the only thing Phillip and his father talk about at the beginning of the school year?
4. What is Coach Jamison's first name?
5. What is the fourth question of Phillip's English exam?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)