|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Sunday, April 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has the music teacher been teaching?
2. Who does Miss Seymour call when she reads the article?
(b) Phillip's mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Dr. Seymour.
3. What does Dr. Doane tell Dr. Seymour Phillip was suspended for?
(a) Disturbing the class.
(b) Singing in class.
(c) Disobeying the teacher.
(d) Offending other students.
4. Who will be taking all further calls about the article?
(a) Dr. Seymour.
(b) Miss Narwin.
(c) Dr. Doane.
(d) Dr. Palleni.
5. What book was Phillip being tested on in his English exam?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) The Grapes of Wrath.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
(d) The Call of the Wild.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Narwin tell Phillip his term grade is?
2. Who does Miss Narwin reveal her anger to?
3. What kind of document reveals Miss Narwin's anger?
4. What was Phillip's answer to the fourth question on his English exam?
5. According to Chapter 4, how many exams does Phillip take in one day?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)