|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Sunday, April 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Narwin tell Phillip he is in danger of after his term exam?
(a) Failing the class.
(b) Getting kicked off the track team.
(c) Being ordinary.
(d) Not getting an education.
2. What does Dr. Doane tell Dr. Seymour Phillip was suspended for?
(a) Offending other students.
(b) Disturbing the class.
(c) Singing in class.
(d) Disobeying the teacher.
3. Who does Miss Narwin reveal her anger to?
(a) Phillip's parents.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Dr. Doane.
4. Which of the following does Miss Narwin NOT include in the list of people disrespecting her?
(c) The administration.
(d) Other teachers.
5. What does Phillip's mom want his dad to talk to him about in Chapter 9?
(a) His grades.
(b) His sad demeanor.
(c) His loss of appetite.
(d) His track team.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the article, who is blamed for changing the rules in the school?
2. How does Phillip feel about the book he is tested on in his English exam?
3. How many years has the music teacher been teaching?
4. What does Phillip's father feel about his wife's worries about Phillip?
5. What is the first name of the music teacher?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)