1. What type of document makes up the prologue?
(a) A letter.
(b) An article.
(c) A schedule.
(d) A memo.
2. Who wrote the document that makes up the prologue?
(a) Dr. Palleni.
(b) Coach Jones.
(c) Mr. Gillis.
(d) Miss Nagin.
3. What is the occupation of the person who wrote the document that makes up the prologue?
(a) Assistant Principal.
4. What information is contained in the document that makes up the prologue?
(a) Instructions for morning procedures.
(b) New school regulations.
(c) A notification of rewards.
(d) A schedule of holidays.
5. What is the name of the school that this book takes place in?
(a) Harrison High School.
(b) Jefferson High School.
(c) Madison High School.
(d) Lincoln High School.
6. What time are morning announcements scheduled to start at the school?
(a) 8:15 am.
(b) 7:55 am.
(c) 8:05 am.
(d) 7:45 am.
7. What is a faculty member supposed to announce at the beginning of every school day?
(a) Information about school assignments and deadlines.
(b) The date, and historical items pertaining to that day.
(c) A student highlight.
(d) Announcements of school activities.
This section contains 3,938 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)