|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 25 and Section 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In response to the assassination, Bukowski says HE didn't murder all BUT WHICH of the following?
(a) Martin Luther King Jr.
(c) George Lincoln Rockwell.
(d) Malcom X.
2. From what country does Henry's doctor come in section seventeen?
3. What does the little girl in section eleven call her father?
4. What is the name of the little girl in the doctor's office in section seventeen?
(a) Mary Ann.
5. As section ten opens, which team has won the ballgame?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bukowski leaves the party in section nineteen and decides not to drive, how many blocks does he say he has to walk?
2. The baseball-playing angel in section two does interviews with all BUT WHICH of the following magazines?
3. In the letter in section twenty-six, the writer says that it all begins and ends with what?
4. What is the name of Bukowski's boss in section twenty-one?
5. When Bukowski arrives in his room in the Village in New York, what item does he find in the room that he considers useless?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)