|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 25 and Section 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bukowski leaves the party in section nineteen and decides not to drive, how many blocks does he say he has to walk?
2. What is the name of Henry's neighbor who keeps birds in section twenty-two?
3. According to Bukowski's friend, during the murder he witnessed the killers used what to murder their victim?
4. In section ten, at whose apartment are the friends spending Saturday night?
5. In response to the assassination, Bukowski says HE didn't murder all BUT WHICH of the following?
(b) George Lincoln Rockwell.
(c) Martin Luther King Jr.
(d) Malcom X.
Short Answer Questions
1. Toward the end of section twenty-four, to which state does Bukowski's ex-wife move?
2. In section seven, what is the name of Bukowski's favorite fighter who was beaten by Balanos?
3. What does the little girl in section eleven call her father?
4. Toward the end of section four, the babysitter keeps comparing Bukowski to which famous writer?
5. What is the little girl in the doctor's office playing with when Henry arrives?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)