|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 25 and Section 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bukowski goes to have his clothes cleaned in section six, what clothing item do the store owners sell him instead?
2. What famous author does Bukowski cite in section nine?
3. In section eighteen, what method does Bukowski say he tried to commit suicide?
4. What item of clothing does the woman take when she leaves Bukowski's place in section nineteen?
5. In the letter Bukowski's ex-wife sends him, she says that he should attend poetry readings at which church?
(a) Evangelical Church.
(b) Unitarian Church.
(c) Methodist Church.
(d) Baptist Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. As section nine begins, Bukowski says that the main problem with the Kennedy assassination is that we lose gains in all BUT WHICH of the following areas?
2. According to the little girl in section eleven, who slapped her?
3. What is the name of Bukowski's lady love in section seven?
4. What is the name of the ex-miner friend Bukowski saves in section eighteen?
5. Which writer does Bukowski quote in section five as saying, "to have great poets we need great audiences?"
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)