|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 25 and Section 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which of the following cities does section twenty-three take place?
(a) Kansas City.
(b) New York.
2. What does Jack get out of the freezer toward the end of section fourteen?
3. At the end of section ten, Moss tells the woman he calls that he's been thinking about a dress she wore. What color was the dress?
4. During section twenty-one, Bukowski says that his writing was featured in a portfolio with work from all BUT WHICH of the following authors?
5. In section eighteen, what method does Bukowski say he tried to commit suicide?
Short Answer Questions
1. As section eighteen ends, Bukowski is listening to music on his radio from what country?
2. While sitting at the racetrack, Bukowski notes that the track doubled the parking fee to what amount?
3. To what state do Bukowski and his new wife travel in section twenty-four?
4. As section eleven opens, Freddie tells his boss he hasn't been to work because he's building what scientific device?
5. What is the name of Jack's daughter in section fourteen?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)