|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 32 and Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In section three, where does Bukowski initially believe that he is?
(b) North Hollywood.
(c) Los Angeles.
2. In section sixteen, how old is Bukowski's friend?
3. What is the name of Bukowski's boss in section twenty-one?
4. In section twelve, Bukowski says to avoid all BUT WHICH of the following authors?
5. What author does Bukowski encourage people to read in section twenty-five?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the prostitute Bukowski finds at the bar in section twenty-five?
2. What is the name of the little girl in the doctor's office in section seventeen?
3. When talking to Big Jack, Bukowski finally figures out that he is where?
4. In section eighteen, Bukowski tells the story of trying to save a man who attempted suicide by what method?
5. According to Bukowski, what percentage of the time is he correct about the results of the boxing matches at the Olympic?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)