|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 32 and Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Bukowski steal from L as they prepare to leave the old man's house?
2. What is the name of the woman Bukowski plans to marry in section twenty-four?
3. What is the name of Bukowski's boss in section twenty-one?
4. How much does the woman at the beginning of section twenty-eight weigh?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 275 pounds.
(c) 180 pounds.
(d) 300 pounds.
5. As section thirteen opens, the narrator says they were right when they said not to mix pills with what form of alcohol?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of section ten, Moss tells the woman he calls that he's been thinking about a dress she wore. What color was the dress?
2. In section thirty-two, Bukowski says that if you'd like to know who your friends are you should get what?
3. In section twelve, Bukowski says the boys in the parks are led by all BUT WHICH of the following poets?
4. As section eight begins, how much money is Bukowski down?
5. What does Bukowski's friend carry in an elastic strap on his arm in section sixteen?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)