|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 32 and Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which writer does Bukowski quote in section five as saying, "to have great poets we need great audiences?"
2. In what Italian city does section five take place?
3. In which of the following towns does section twenty-eight take place?
(c) New York.
(d) Kansas City.
4. To which show tune do Freddie and his daughter dance in section eleven?
(a) Hello Dolly.
(b) Chim Chim Cher- Ee.
(c) Man of La Mancha.
5. In section sixteen, how old is Bukowski's friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it in section thirteen as the narrator wakes?
2. When Bukowski arrives in his room in the Village in New York, what item does he find in the room that he considers useless?
3. In section twelve, which of the following places does Bukowski NOT mention as a religious con town?
4. According to section twelve, revolution is all BUT WHICH of the following?
5. After relating the rant from the sportscaster, Bukowski says that _____ out of 60 men on the street are cuckoo.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)