Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after the dinner party, the writer goes for a walk. At what time does he return home?
2. What contrasting feelings does the writer have toward Liza after his breakdown?
3. Who is Anton Atonych Setchkin?
4. What is Liza's profession?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 4, after the toasts, what does the writer do when he picks up the bottle?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss who the writer is writing to. Does he anticipate others to read his notes? Does he withhold any information in fear that someone will read his notes? What does this style of narration add to or take away from the story?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the tone of the dinner party. Is the writer happy to be there? Is he accepted? Does anything happen to change the tone during the party?
Essay Topic 3
What character is the writer most like in the book? Provide details supporting your answer.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)