|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the writer feel about his dreams in this section?
2. Who sits to the left of the writer at the dinner party?
3. What does the writer ask Apollon to get for him at the tavern?
4. During this time in the writer's life, he states that he is tormented. Why is he tormented?
5. What day does Anton allow visitors?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The writer states that he is envious of the normal man. Do you think the writer is a normal man? Why? Why does the writer not feel he is a normal man? What is it about the normal man that the writer is envious of?
Essay Topic 2
In Part 1, Chapter 7, the writer discusses the human advantage. He tries to make an argument for doing good as a result of its advantages. However, he finds loopholes in this argument. Discuss the writer's theory on the human advantage and the flaw's noted by the writer.
Essay Topic 3
Qhat point do you consider the climax of this story? Support your answer with significant events leading up to this point.
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)