Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after the dinner party, the writer goes for a walk. At what time does he return home?
2. What contrasting feelings does the writer have toward Liza after his breakdown?
3. Who is Anton Atonych Setchkin?
4. What is Liza's profession?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 4, after the toasts, what does the writer do when he picks up the bottle?
Essay Topic 1
All stories have conflict. Describe the type or types of conflict expressed in this story and if or how they are resolved by the end of the story.
Essay Topic 2
Based on the writer's interactions with others, do you think he is respected? Why or why not? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Qhat point do you consider the climax of this story? Support your answer with significant events leading up to this point.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)