|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do others say about the writer's discussion of himself?
(a) He is bragging.
(b) He is an honorable man.
(c) He is interesting.
(d) He is worthless.
2. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
3. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
(a) Complain more often.
(b) Slap others.
(c) Love others.
(d) Seek vengeance.
4. What does the writer compare his writings to?
(a) The Waganheims.
(b) The man faced with the wall.
(c) The mouse.
(d) The moan of a man with a toothache.
5. In what does the writer find pleasure?
(a) The agony of others.
(c) A toothache.
(d) The wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say all men must accept?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 3, the writer again discusses the wall and suggests how various types of people may perceive the wall. What does he say that some people do when they are faced with the wall?
3. What does the writer feel about men of strong character?
4. The writer discusses a pleasure that comes from his illness. From where does the pleasure stem?
5. How long has the writer been underground?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)