|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer say all men must accept?
(c) The wall.
2. How does the writer regard these feelings about the wall?
(a) They are incorrect.
(b) They are curious.
(c) They are preposterous.
(d) They are correct.
3. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
(a) The wall.
(b) His conscience.
(d) His friends.
4. What does the writer say being too conscious is?
(a) An illness.
(b) A weakness.
(c) A virtue.
(d) A blessing.
5. What is a Waganheims?
(a) A nobleman.
(c) Man of Action.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
2. What does a sense of revenge do to a man?
3. The writer discusses a pleasure that comes from his illness. From where does the pleasure stem?
4. As Dostoevsky develops the writer, what does the reader learn about his physical condition?
5. How does the writer describe St. Petersburg?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)