|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
(a) No job satisfaction.
(b) No need for the job.
(d) Too much power.
2. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does the writer say a wall is, to a man of action?
(a) Simply a small obstacle.
(b) A challenge.
(c) A fact of life.
(d) A deterrent.
3. What does the writer say he would like to become?
4. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
(a) He feels there is no need for him.
(b) He envies him.
(c) He despises him.
(d) He feels sorry for him.
5. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
(a) His conscience.
(b) The wall.
(d) His friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer compare a man to when he is consumed with revenge?
2. How long has the writer been underground?
3. What does the writer say about the man who groans from a toothache for more than three or four days?
4. When the writer states that there is something wrong with his liver, why does he refuse to go to a doctor?
5. How does the writer regard these feelings about the wall?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)