|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
(a) Civil Servant.
2. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does the writer say a wall is, to a man of action?
(a) A challenge.
(b) A deterrent.
(c) A fact of life.
(d) Simply a small obstacle.
3. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
(a) No need for the job.
(c) Too much power.
(d) No job satisfaction.
4. The writer eventually comes to terms with his illness. As he does so, what does he decide about the illness?
(a) It is curable with willpower.
(b) It is not unlike other men's illnesses.
(c) It is his normal condition.
(d) It is just something to live with.
5. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
(a) His friends.
(c) His conscience.
(d) The wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the writer regard these feelings about the wall?
2. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
3. In Part 1, the writer describes his previous employment and attitude toward the job and the people he worked with. After going through this explanation, what does he say about this description?
4. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
5. How does the writer describe his apartment?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)