|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although the writer states that he eventually begins to believe certain things about his illness, how does he feel about it in the beginning?
(c) He is different because of it.
2. The writer goes on to explain what men do because they cannot change. What does the writer think men do in this instance?
(a) Give up hope.
(b) Become men of action.
(d) Live a lie.
3. The writer eventually comes to terms with his illness. As he does so, what does he decide about the illness?
(a) It is just something to live with.
(b) It is curable with willpower.
(c) It is not unlike other men's illnesses.
(d) It is his normal condition.
4. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(c) A classy member of society.
(d) A leader.
5. What does a sense of revenge do to a man?
(a) Gives him strength.
(b) Overwhelms him.
(c) Makes him weak.
(d) Makes him evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
2. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
3. What is a Waganheims?
4. What does the writer think a man of action does when faced with a wall?
5. How does the writer regard these feelings about the wall?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)