|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The writer goes on to explain what men do because they cannot change. What does the writer think men do in this instance?
(a) Live a lie.
(b) Give up hope.
(c) Become men of action.
2. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
(b) Civil Servant.
3. After describing a man of action, the writer notes what how a man of action feels about himself. According to the writer, what does a man of action feel himself to be?
(a) A model citizen.
(b) A lion.
(c) A mouse.
(d) An outsider.
4. How does the writer describe his personality in his previous profession?
5. What does the writer feel about men of strong character?
(a) They run the world.
(b) They are without limits.
(c) There are very few of them.
(d) They are limited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say about the laws of mathematics and nature?
2. What does a sense of revenge do to a man?
3. What does the writer say he would like to become?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does the writer say a wall is, to a man of action?
5. What does the writer think a man of action does when faced with a wall?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)