|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a sense of revenge do to a man?
(a) Gives him strength.
(b) Makes him weak.
(c) Overwhelms him.
(d) Makes him evil.
2. How does the writer describe his apartment?
3. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(b) A classy member of society.
(d) A leader.
4. In what does the writer find pleasure?
(a) The wall.
(b) The agony of others.
(c) A toothache.
5. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
(a) His friends.
(b) His conscience.
(c) The wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the writer describe his personality in his previous profession?
2. What does the writer think a man of action does when faced with a wall?
3. What does the writer compare his writings to?
4. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
5. Why does the writer say a man cannot change, even if he tries?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)