|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the writer state his toothache lasts?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One year.
2. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
3. In Part 1, the writer describes his previous employment and attitude toward the job and the people he worked with. After going through this explanation, what does he say about this description?
(a) He is satisified with his attitude.
(b) He should have acted more professional.
(c) It is a lie out of spite.
(d) His attitude is the reason he got fired.
4. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
(a) Complain more often.
(b) Seek vengeance.
(c) Slap others.
(d) Love others.
5. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. Although the writer states that he eventually begins to believe certain things about his illness, how does he feel about it in the beginning?
2. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
3. How does the writer describe his personality in his previous profession?
4. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
5. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)