|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
(a) Seek vengeance.
(b) Complain more often.
(c) Love others.
(d) Slap others.
2. The writer goes on to explain what men do because they cannot change. What does the writer think men do in this instance?
(b) Live a lie.
(c) Become men of action.
(d) Give up hope.
3. In Part 1, the writer describes his previous employment and attitude toward the job and the people he worked with. After going through this explanation, what does he say about this description?
(a) He should have acted more professional.
(b) He is satisified with his attitude.
(c) His attitude is the reason he got fired.
(d) It is a lie out of spite.
4. In what does the writer find pleasure?
(a) A toothache.
(b) The wall.
(d) The agony of others.
5. The writer describes himself in many ways. By the end of Part 1, Chapter 2, he compares himself to a hunchback, and gives himself what character trait?
(c) Quick to take offense.
(d) Unpleasent looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer compare his writings to?
2. How does the writer describe his personality in his previous profession?
3. An individual is justified in being what according to the law of heightened consciousness?
4. When the writer states that there is something wrong with his liver, why does he refuse to go to a doctor?
5. How long has the writer been underground?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)