|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do others say about the writer's discussion of himself?
(a) He is bragging.
(b) He is interesting.
(c) He is an honorable man.
(d) He is worthless.
2. How long has the writer been underground?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 40 years.
3. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
(a) They are truly cowards.
(b) They earn respect.
(c) They are sick.
(d) They do not abide by the laws of nature.
4. The writer eventually comes to terms with his illness. As he does so, what does he decide about the illness?
(a) It is his normal condition.
(b) It is curable with willpower.
(c) It is just something to live with.
(d) It is not unlike other men's illnesses.
5. Who does the writer say would not understand the feelings of men about their decisions?
(a) The strong willed.
(b) Those who have never been slapped.
(c) The weak and weary.
(d) Men of action.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
2. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
3. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
4. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
5. What does the writer compare his writings to?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)