|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 8, who delivers the writer's letter?
(b) The writer.
2. What do the writer's colleagues think of him?
(d) An odd fellow.
3. What does the writer say man is trying to do?
(a) Seek revenge.
(b) Find meaning.
(c) Prove himself.
(d) Empower himself.
4. Near the end of the dinner in Part 2, Chapter 4, during the writer's toast, what does he say he loves?
(a) Big talk.
5. At what time does the writer arrive at the diner party?
(a) 5:30 pm.
(b) 6:00 pm.
(c) 5:25 pm.
(d) 5:00 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the others arrive for the dinner party, Zverkov is in the lead and appears to be in charge. How does he respond when he learns the time of the writer's arrival?
2. What does the writer say about the laws of mathematics and nature?
3. Why does the writer want to continue living?
4. What is the purpose of the dinner party?
5. What type of people does the writer state are the only type to go mad?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)