|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the writer state is the only one who knows what desire depends on?
(d) The devil.
2. When a man identifies the primary cause of an action, how does he go about this action?
(b) With primary cause, there is no reason to take action.
(c) With force.
3. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
(c) He is always in love.
(d) Three times.
4. What does the writer suggest he would be able to do, if scientists found the formula for life?
(a) Go back in time.
(b) Find happiness.
(c) Caculate the next 30 years.
(d) Understand human nature.
5. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
(a) Unproductive things.
(b) Honorable things.
(c) Vile things.
(d) Spontaneous things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the human characteristic based on?
2. Why does the writer say a man cannot change, even if he tries?
3. What is a Waganheims?
4. What does the writer think will become of man's will when it is put in mathematical formulas?
5. What does the writer say a man can do with no primary cause for action?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)