Short Answer Questions Key
1. "Storm" introduces Aunt Hager and her grandson Sandy preparing for ________________ that is hitting their neighborhood.
2. At the beginning of the story, what is Aunt Hager desperately trying to do?
Get Sandy and herself into her cellar and get the door shut.
3. When the storm passes, what has Aunt Hager lost?
Her house is gone.
4. What happened to the Gavitts?
They were killed.
5. Why were Aunt Hager's services needed?
She was a nurse.
6. How long has it been since Annjee's husband, Jimboy, has written?
This section contains 4,972 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)