Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1-3, Storm, Conversation, Jimboy's Letter
1. "Storm" introduces Aunt Hager and her grandson Sandy preparing for ________________ that is hitting their neighborhood.
2. At the beginning of the story, what is Aunt Hager desperately trying to do?
3. When the storm passes, what has Aunt Hager lost?
4. What happened to the Gavitts?
5. Why were Aunt Hager's services needed?
6. How long has it been since Annjee's husband, Jimboy, has written?
7. What does Aunt Hager think of Jimboy?
8. "Conversation" records a conversation between Aunt Hager and who else?
9. Who are Hager's three daughters?
10. Tempy and her husband have done well financially and have stopped hanging around who?
This section contains 2,113 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)