|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15, Christmas, Return, One by One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harriet doesn't want to follow what as Hager demands that she do?
(a) The laws.
(c) Cultural rules.
(d) White rules.
2. Aunt Hager argued that they shouldn't hate white people but do what?
(a) Fear them.
(b) Do what they ask.
(c) Pray for them.
(d) Take care of them.
3. What does this woman think that Christianity makes black people?
(a) Stuck up and unable to have fun.
(b) Ignorant and weak.
(c) Scared and powerless.
(d) Powerful and confident.
4. Why did this woman decide to quit her job as a waitress?
(a) Because she had plans to go back to school.
(b) Because her boss treated her badly.
(c) Because the job did not pay well.
(d) Because white men harassed her too much and asked her to sleep with them.
5. How long has it been since Annjee's husband, Jimboy, has written?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hager asks her how Tempy likes her church. What is her response?
2. What did John Lowdins do when a drunk white man attacked him?
3. He knew that Jesus was white but what had he learned?
4. It was late March and Annjee decided that she was going to save up her money and do what?
5. In "School", the summer ends and Sandy has to go back to school to the ________ grade, which was integrated.
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)