|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12, Punishment, School, Hard Winter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harriet wasn't permitted to sit where at school?
(a) In the cafeteria.
(b) In the classroom.
(c) With her white classmates.
(d) On the bus.
2. What happened to the Gavitts?
(a) They were helping those in need.
(b) They were left without a home.
(c) They were injured.
(d) They were killed.
3. That day Sandy almost won what?
(a) A piece of candy.
(b) A race.
(c) A singing contest.
(d) The spelling bee.
4. When the storm passes, what has Aunt Hager lost?
(a) Her entire town.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her house is gone.
(d) Her car.
5. Who are Hager's three daughters?
(a) Tempy, Annjee and Harriett.
(b) Sandy, Annjee, and Harriett.
(c) Tempy, Sandy, and Harriett.
(d) Tempy, Annjee and Sandy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sandy and Buster do with their money?
2. Why did many of the elder townspeople die?
3. How does Sandy react to Mrs. Rice's treatment of his mother?
4. Why does Annjee believe Jimboy married her?
5. What does this woman think of Jesus?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)