|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9, White Folks, Dance, Carnival.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jimboy not working that day?
(a) He wanted to spend the day with Sandy.
(b) He was injured.
(c) He had been laid off.
(d) He was sick.
2. Sandy saw that his mother worked very hard and that Mrs. Rice, the blond, skinny white woman, was constantly doing what?
(a) Ignoring Annjee.
(b) Entertaining Anjee.
(c) Criticizing Annjee.
(d) Helping Annjee.
3. Sandy had to run off and help his mother, who was ___________ at the Rice's, a rich white family.
4. Stanton largely has _________ social classes.
5. What happened when the three returned home?
(a) They found Aunt Hager crying at the kitchen table.
(b) They woke up the dog.
(c) Aunt Hager was waiting for them with a bundle of switches at her feet.
(d) They found out half the neighborhood was out searching for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tempy and her husband have done well financially and have stopped hanging around who?
2. What does this woman think of Jesus?
3. When they get home, Annjee was happy to have the evening. Why?
4. How long has it been since Annjee's husband, Jimboy, has written?
5. What does Jimboy eventually do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)