|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27, Pool Hall, The Doors of Life, Beware of Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For ________ years she worked hard to support her family and to see Jimboy only a few weeks a year.
2. Who had Jimboy probably been trying to outdo?
(a) The Italians.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Swedes.
(d) The Germans.
3. Harriet doesn't want to follow what as Hager demands that she do?
(a) White rules.
(b) The laws.
(c) Cultural rules.
4. Who did Sandy begin to think was the villain?
(c) The men.
(d) His Aunt Harriet.
5. How did Sandy feel about Sandy walking home with other boys?
(a) He was angry.
(b) He was sad.
(c) He was perfectly content.
(d) He was jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buster made fun of Sandy for reading so much and dared him to come out and play pool rather than finishing up what book?
2. Where is Jimboy working?
3. When Sandy goes with his colored friends to the carnival, what happens?
4. What is the first thing Tempy gives Sandy?
5. What does Aunt Hager think of Jimboy?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)