|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18, Nothing but Love, Barber-Shop, Children's Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For ________ years she worked hard to support her family and to see Jimboy only a few weeks a year.
2. What did John Lowdins do when a drunk white man attacked him?
(a) He killed him.
(b) He called the police.
(c) He shot him in the shoulder and drove off.
(d) He did nothing.
3. After some greeting, Harriet goes off to stay with _____________, who she says she'll be living with.
4. Sandy had to run off and help his mother, who was ___________ at the Rice's, a rich white family.
5. Sandy receives a note from his mother saying that she and Jimboy are ___________.
(a) Doing well.
(b) In need of money.
(c) Coming home.
(d) Want him to come live with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "School", the summer ends and Sandy has to go back to school to the ________ grade, which was integrated.
2. He knew that Jesus was white but what had he learned?
3. Hager grew up playing with whom?
4. With whom does Sandy spend a lot of time?
5. What does Tempy give Sandy for Christmas?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)