|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom in the government does Jose give his support?
(a) Guzman Bento
(b) Charles Gould
(d) Jose Lorretti
2. What was Don Pepe's previous job?
(a) A soldier
(b) A miner
(c) A lawyer
(d) A doctor
3. Who does Giorgio fight alongside in Italy?
(a) Di Sica
4. With which character has Decoud fallen in love?
(c) Mrs. Gould
(d) Don Jose
5. From whom does Mr. Hirsch claim that Nostromo once saves him?
(c) The church
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of articles does Decoud write for Europeans?
2. Under whom will Ribiera's soldiers fight?
3. Why has Don Jose moved to Sulaco?
4. What do the rioters discuss doing to the hotel?
5. How long after Ribiera's visit to Sulaco do Montero's followers revolt?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pedro try to convince Gould to hand over his mine?
2. What does Decoud write in his letter to his sister?
3. How has the town changed when Mr. Gould arrives back in town?
4. Describe Montero's entrance into the town.
5. How is the silver threatening to ruin Nostromo's life?
6. What has happened to Decoud?
7. Describe Martin Decoud.
8. What is the Costaguanian idea of revolution?
9. What is Nostromo's relationship with the aristocracy?
10. Why is Ribiera important to the industrialists?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)