|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the rioters discuss doing to the hotel?
(a) Ransacking all the rooms
(b) Burning it down
(c) Smashing its windows
(d) Robbing its safe
2. What is the name of the Sulaco superintendent?
(a) Joseph Conrad
(b) Joseph Mitchell
(c) Phil Mitchell
3. For how many generations have the Gould family lived in Sulaco?
4. What is the name of Ribiera's war minister?
(a) General Montero
(b) General Lagos
(c) General Franco
(d) General Fredo
5. What is General Barrios' hobby?
(a) Horse riding
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom in the government does Jose give his support?
2. What nationality is Nostromo?
3. What kind of articles does Decoud write for the Costaguanan people?
4. What does Viola think is all the Italian workers and Nostromo care about?
5. Martin Decoud's native country is _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Isabel Islands.
2. How do Antonia and Decoud's opinion on the revolution differ?
3. Why is Giorgio disappointed with the other Italians in the area?
4. What happens to the Americans that go in search of the silver mine?
5. Describe Martin Decoud.
6. In what way do Decoud's plans change?
7. What do you think the silver mine represents?
8. How do President Ribiera's problems start?
9. Why does Decoud want to make Sulaco independent?
10. How do the Goulds settle into Sulaco?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)