Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapter 7)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why has Don Jose moved to Sulaco?
a) For medical reasons
b) To be closer to his parents
c) To be by the sea
d) For a quieter life
2. With which character has Decoud fallen in love?
b) Mrs. Gould
d) Don Jose
3. What is the name of Ribiera's war minister?
a) General Franco
b) General Fredo
c) General Montero
d) General Lagos
4. Which character in this chapter is said to be always deeply in debt?
a) Don Jose
c) Mrs. Gould
5. What kind of articles does Decoud write for the Costaguanan people?
a) About American society
This section contains 798 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)