1. What is the name of the town?
2. What is the name of what the author calls the insignificant cape?
3. What is the name of the country in which the story takes place?
4. Who lives in a lonely hut in the little bay?
A negro fisherman
5. What does Nostromo mean in Italian?
6. For what are the Americans looking?
A silver mine
7. What do the Americans have to cut through to get to the mine?
8. What do the Americans do to confirm their location?
Send up smoke
9. What is the name of the novel's main character?
This section contains 3,176 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)