Quiz: Part 1, Chapter 7 to Part 2, Chapter 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which character calls Mrs. Gould the "never tired Senora"?
a) Mr. Gould
b) Joseph Mitchell
d) Don Pepe
2. Who does Gould have to send a decree to to build villages near the mine?
a) Minister of the Interior
b) The President
c) The Minister of Foreign Affairs
d) The Ambassador
3. What is Mr. Gould's nickname among the foreign residents?
b) King of Sulaco
c) The English King
d) Prince of Costaguano
4. What is the name of Ribiera's war minister?
a) General Montero
b) General Franco
c) General Lagos
d) General Fredo
5. In what part of Europe does Mrs. Gould discover true peasantry?
This section contains 270 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)