|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which main character is introduced in this chapter?
(a) Prince Riberia
(b) Johnny Mitchell
(c) James Cook
2. What is the name of the tyrant who has been overthrown?
(a) Jose Sulaco
(b) Guzman Bento
(c) Antonie di Sica
(d) Sergei Ribieria
3. Which family's routine is described in this chapter?
(a) The Violas
(b) The Mitchells
(c) The Battistas
(d) The Garraldis
4. What opening ceremony does Ribiera have to attend?
(a) A new hotel
(b) The Unveiling of the War Heroes
(c) The Central Railway Project
(d) The Sulaco Shopping Center
5. Which character in this chapter calls Mrs. Gould "my soul"?
(b) Mr. Gould
(d) Jose Avellanos
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Gould's first name?
2. Who does Gould have to send a decree to to build villages near the mine?
3. What is Mr. Gould's nickname among the foreign residents?
4. In what part of Europe does Mrs. Gould discover true peasantry?
5. How long has Ribiera been elected into the presidency?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)