|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character calls Mrs. Gould the "never tired Senora"?
(a) Joseph Mitchell
(b) Mr. Gould
(d) Don Pepe
2. How many months do the Goulds travel to look for laborers?
(a) Two months
(b) Six months
(c) Four months
(d) Three months
3. For whom does Viola's hotel cater?
(a) The Italian workers
(b) The tourists
(c) The aristocracy
(d) Italian royalty
4. For whom are the town leaders waiting?
(a) General Montero's soldiers
(c) American troops
(d) Mr. Gould
5. What is the name of Ribiera's war minister?
(a) General Lagos
(b) General Fredo
(c) General Montero
(d) General Franco
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the hotel to stop the rioters?
2. Who does Sulaco side with during the fighting?
3. What do the Violas resent about Nostromo?
4. In which city has Martin Decoud spent most of his life?
5. Who does Gould have to send a decree to to build villages near the mine?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)