|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in this chapter cares only for the church?
(a) Mr. Gould
(b) Mr. Hirsch
(d) Padre Corbelan
2. What do the Violas resent about Nostromo?
(a) The loyalty he shows the English
(b) His love of life
(c) The loyalty he shows the natives
(d) His freedom
3. In which city has Martin Decoud spent most of his life?
(a) New York
(c) San Francisco
4. At whose house does a party take place in this chapter?
(a) Don Jose's house
(b) Decouds' house
(c) The Goulds' house
(d) Ribieras' house
5. What do the Violas call Nostromo?
(b) Gian Battista
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viola think is all the Italian workers and Nostromo care about?
2. For whom are the town leaders waiting?
3. Who arrives at the hotel to stop the rioters?
4. Which family's routine is described in this chapter?
5. For whom does Viola's hotel cater?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)