|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prospers when the mine opens?
(a) The president
(b) The expats
(c) The government
(d) The townspeople
2. Who receives a letter from Pedro Montero?
(b) Don Jose
(c) Don Pepe
(d) Mr. Gould
3. What does Nostromo say is his one goal in life?
(a) To die a hero
(b) To see his homeland again
(c) To have a reputation
(d) To sail a boat
4. What is the name of the railway's chairman?
(a) Sir John
(d) Sir Charles
5. Who does Decoud write to in Paris?
(a) His brother
(b) His wife
(c) His mother
(d) His sister
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Pepe want to form a military force?
2. Who will lead the troops?
3. Who does Decoud beg not to surrender?
4. With what does Sir John ask the Goulds to help him?
5. With whom does Decoud tend to the wounded?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)