|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Decoud tend to the wounded?
(a) Mrs. Gould
(c) Mr. Gould
2. Who does Don Pepe want to form a military force?
(a) The whole town
(b) The town's leaders
(c) Women and children
(d) The people who live around the mine
3. Who will lead the troops?
(a) Captain Mitchell
(c) Don Pepe
(d) Don Jose
4. What does Montero ask Don Pepe in his letter?
(a) Hand over the silver mine
(b) Mr. Gould's location
(c) If he can stay at his house
(d) If he can marry his daughter
5. What is the name of the railway's chairman?
(b) Sir John
(c) Sir Charles
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepe think will happen if they defend the mine?
2. What does Nostromo say is his one goal in life?
3. What is the name of the mines on-site manager?
4. With what does Sir John ask the Goulds to help him?
5. Who does Decoud write to in Paris?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)