|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Search Engine, July 6-7".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the soldier at the country store who goes out to prevent Charles Manx from escaping before the police arrive in "Sleigh House, 1996"?
(a) Tom Priest.
(b) Sam Cleary.
(c) Roger Sillman.
(d) Alan Warner.
2. What had Charlie Manx sent to Bing after he was sentenced for murder, according to the narrator in "Interlude: The Spirit of Ecstasy, 2000-2012"?
(a) His license plate.
(b) His car keys.
(c) His watch.
(d) His house keys.
3. What drug is being used by Charlie Manx and Bing Partridge in the abductions of children in "Disappearances, 1991-1996"?
(c) Nitrous oxide.
4. How old is Steve Conlon’s daughter that goes missing in "Disappearances, 1991-1996"?
5. When Charlie Manx grabs Nurse Thornton in "Season's Greetings, December 2008,” he tells her that there is a place for her son where?
(c) The Supermax prison infirmary.
(d) The New American Faith Tabernacle Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the game warden that goes outside to prevent Charles Manx from leaving the country store before the police arrive in "Sleigh House, 1996"?
2. Where are Maggie and the library located in "The Librarian, 1991"?
3. How old is Vic McQueen in the beginning of "The Librarian, 1991"?
4. What are the woods called around Vic’s home in "The Librarian, 1991"?
5. What is Marta Gregorski a prodigy at, according to the narrator in "Disappearances, 1991-1996"?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)