|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Search Engine, July 6-7".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of hammer does Hutter say Vic identified as the one used by Manx to attack her in "Search Engine, July 6-7"?
(a) A garden hammer.
(b) A tappet key.
(c) A bone mallet.
(d) A sledge hammer.
2. What items does Bing recall his father giving to him for Christmas from his Korean War days in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
(a) A watch and a blanket.
(b) A jacket and a ring.
(c) A bicycle and a baseball mitt.
(d) A gas mask and helmet.
3. How old is Vic McQueen in the beginning of "The Librarian, 1991"?
4. Who is the author of the poem that Maggie gives to Vic in "The Librarian, 1991"?
(a) Alfred, Lord Tennyson.
(b) Percy Shelley.
(c) Gerard Manley Hopkins.
(d) John Keats.
5. What does Vic cross the Shorter Way Bridge in search of in the beginning of "Sleigh House, 1996"?
(a) A watch.
(b) A photograph.
(d) Her bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vic tell her parents she found her mother’s lost item after she returns home from the Shorter Way Bridge in "Shorter Way, 1986-1989"?
2. After storming out of her house in "Disappearances, 1991-1996," Vic ends up falling asleep below a bridge under what highway?
3. How old is Michelle Demeter when she first appears in "Interlude: The Spirit of Ecstasy, 2000-2012"?
4. For how long has Nurse Thornton worked at the Supermax prison infirmary in "Season's Greetings, December 2008"?
5. Where does Vic’s father live during her senior year of high school in "Disappearances, 1991-1996"?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)