|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Bad Mother, December 16, 2011-July 6, 2012".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Denver neurosurgeon that is quoted in the article that Bing reads about Charlie Manx’s illness in "Interlude: The Spirit of Ecstasy, 2000-2012"?
(a) Tommy Priest.
(b) Marc Sopher.
(c) Hank Tulowitzki.
(d) Nathan Demeter.
2. What had Charlie Manx sent to Bing after he was sentenced for murder, according to the narrator in "Interlude: The Spirit of Ecstasy, 2000-2012"?
(a) His license plate.
(b) His house keys.
(c) His car keys.
(d) His watch.
3. Where does Vic tell her parents she found her mother’s lost item after she returns home from the Shorter Way Bridge in "Shorter Way, 1986-1989"?
(a) On the beach.
(b) Under her bed.
(c) Between the car seats.
(d) In her school locker.
4. What are the woods called around Vic’s home in "The Librarian, 1991"?
(a) The Walnut Street Woods.
(b) The Pittman Street Woods.
(c) The Christmasland Woods.
(d) The Evergreen Woods.
5. When Bing Partridge asks Mr. de Zoet about Victoria McQueen in "Bad Mother, December 16, 2011-July 6, 2012," Mr. de Zoet imagines Vic as she was at what age?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Vic’s mother that she goes to spend time with in "Bad Mother, December 16, 2011-July 6, 2012"?
2. What are the letters on the Scrabble tile earrings that Maggie wears in "The Librarian, 1991"?
3. When Vic escapes Charlie Manx’s home in "Sleigh House, 1996," she runs and hails down a driver on the road who is driving what?
4. Where are Maggie and the library located in "The Librarian, 1991"?
5. How many years old is the Shorter Way Bridge said to be in "Shorter Way, 1986-1989"?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)