|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Sleigh House, 1996".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bing Partridge work in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
(b) Jackson’s Tire Repair.
(c) Pete’s Taco Stand.
(d) The Supermax prison infirmary.
2. What does Vic cross the Shorter Way Bridge in search of in the beginning of "Sleigh House, 1996"?
(a) A photograph.
(b) Her bike.
(c) A watch.
3. When Maggie first meets Vic in "The Librarian, 1991," she asks Vic if her bridge crosses to the other side of what?
(a) The Delaware River.
(b) The Cedar River.
(c) The Colorado River.
(d) The Merrimack River.
4. What does Charlie Manx call the frozen cemetery that he takes Bing to visit in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
(a) The Graveyard of What Might Be.
(b) The Rose Hill Cemetery.
(c) The Cemetery of the Forgotten.
(d) The Cemetery of Lost Souls.
5. What recreational drug has Vic recently ingested in the opening of "Sleigh House, 1996"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug is being used by Charlie Manx and Bing Partridge in the abductions of children in "Disappearances, 1991-1996"?
2. How old is Steve Conlon’s daughter that goes missing in "Disappearances, 1991-1996"?
3. How frequently does Charlie Manx tell Bing Partridge that he takes someone to Christmasland in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
4. Who is the author of the poem that Maggie gives to Vic in "The Librarian, 1991"?
5. What license plate is on the black Rolls-Royce that Vic finds in the garage in "Sleigh House, 1996"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)