|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Disappearances, 1991-1996".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bicycle does Vic McQueen love and own in "Shorter Way, 1986-1989"?
(a) A Raleigh Tuff Burner.
(b) A BMC Trailfox.
(c) A Diamondback Outlook.
(d) A Schwinn 10-speed.
2. What object did Bing Partridge use to kill his father?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A nail gun.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A pillow.
3. What is on the license plate of the black Rolls-Royce that Bing sees following him in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
4. "The Librarian, 1991" opens with what setting described?
(a) Brandenburg, Kentucky.
(b) Haverhill, Massachusetts.
(c) Sugarcreek, Pennsylvania.
(d) Gunbarrel, Colorado.
5. When he introduces himself to Bing Partridge in "Spicy Menace, 1990," Charlie Manx describes himself as the CEO of what company?
(b) Sleigh House Enterprises.
(c) Gunbarrel Enterprises.
(d) Christmasland Enterprises.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Maggie said to be in "The Librarian, 1991"?
2. What items does Bing recall his father giving to him for Christmas from his Korean War days in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
3. What kind of crew does Bing Partridge oversee at his job in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
4. Where is Rory McCombers abducted from in "Disappearances, 1991-1996"?
5. What is the name of Jeff Haddon’s Springer spaniel that he takes for a walk in "Disappearances, 1991-1996"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)