|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Disappearances, 1991-1996".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rory McCombers’ driver that is found in the trunk of his car in "Disappearances, 1991-1996"?
(a) Roger Sillman.
(b) Nathan Demeter.
(c) Hank Tulowitzki.
(d) Tommy Priest.
2. What is Marta Gregorski a prodigy at, according to the narrator in "Disappearances, 1991-1996"?
3. Where are Maggie and the library located in "The Librarian, 1991"?
(a) Brandenburg, Kentucky.
(b) Here, Iowa.
(c) Sugarcreek, Pennsylvania.
(d) Gunbarrel, Colorado.
4. What is the name of the family that lives across the street from Vic’s family in "Shorter Way, 1986-1989"?
(a) The Smiths.
(b) The Rosses.
(c) The Vanderbilts.
(d) The de Zoets.
5. What is the nickname that Vic McQueen is called by her father in the novel?
(a) The Wonderkid.
(b) The Princess.
(c) The Brat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music plays from the Rolls-Royce that follows Bing Partridge in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
2. "The Librarian, 1991" opens with what setting described?
3. What object did Bing Partridge use to kill his father?
4. When he introduces himself to Bing Partridge in "Spicy Menace, 1990," Charlie Manx describes himself as the CEO of what company?
5. What kind of stuffed animal does Vic travel across the Shorter Way Bridge to find for her best friend in "Shorter Way, 1986-1989"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)