|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Librarian, 1991".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years has Bing Partridge worked for his current employer, according to his letter in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
(a) 27 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 18 years.
2. What is the first setting described in "Shorter Way, 1986-1989"?
(a) Brandenburg, Kentucky.
(b) Haverhill, Massachusetts.
(c) Gunbarrel, Colorado.
(d) Sugarcreek, Pennsylvania.
3. From what narrative perspective is NOS4A2 related?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) Second person.
4. How many years old is the Shorter Way Bridge said to be in "Shorter Way, 1986-1989"?
5. How frequently does Charlie Manx tell Bing Partridge that he takes someone to Christmasland in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
(a) Twice a year.
(b) Once every ten years.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Once a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he introduces himself to Bing Partridge in "Spicy Menace, 1990," Charlie Manx describes himself as the CEO of what company?
2. Where does Charlie Manx take Bing to buy him a soda in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
3. What is the name of Nurse Thornton’s son who she is considering buying a video game system for in "Season's Greetings, December 2008"?
4. How old is Bing Partridge in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
5. What term does Maggie use to describe Vic’s bridge and her travel tiles in "The Librarian, 1991"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)