|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Librarian, 1991".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Vic McQueen’s mother lost in the beginning of "Shorter Way, 1986-1989"?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A watch.
2. The black-and-white photograph that Vic goes in search of in "The Librarian, 1991" shows a little boy and a woman. Who is the little boy?
(a) Charlie Manx.
(b) Bing Partridge.
(c) Lou Carmody.
(d) Christopher McQueen.
3. For how many years has Bing Partridge worked for his current employer, according to his letter in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 27 years.
4. What is the name of the café that Vic McQueen finds herself at when she first crosses the Shorter Way Bridge in "Shorter Way, 1986-1989"?
(a) Roger’s Sandwich Factory.
(b) Terry’s Primo Subs.
(c) Pete’s Corner Bistro.
(d) Buster’s Big Eats.
5. How frequently does Charlie Manx tell Bing Partridge that he takes someone to Christmasland in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
(a) Once every ten years.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Twice a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Nurse Thornton’s son who she is considering buying a video game system for in "Season's Greetings, December 2008"?
2. What church is seen from the windows of Bing Partridge’s home in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
3. How old is Bing Partridge in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
4. What is on the license plate of the black Rolls-Royce that Bing sees following him in "Spicy Menace, 1990"?
5. What is Charlie Manx’s full name in the novel?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)