"Prologue: Season's Greetings, December 2008" and "Shorter Way, 1986-1989"
1. From what narrative perspective is NOS4A2 related?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person.
(d) Fourth person.
2. What is Nurse Thornton’s first name in "Season's Greetings, December 2008"?
3. What is the name of Nurse Thornton’s son who she is considering buying a video game system for in "Season's Greetings, December 2008"?
4. For how long has Nurse Thornton worked at the Supermax prison infirmary in "Season's Greetings, December 2008"?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
5. When Charlie Manx grabs Nurse Thornton in "Season's Greetings, December 2008,” he tells her that there is a place for her son where?
(b) The Supermax prison infirmary.
(d) The New American Faith Tabernacle Church.
6. What kind of car does Charlie Manx drive when he travels to kidnap children?
(a) A Chevrolet Corvette.
(b) A Ford Model-T.
(c) A BMW station wagon.
(d) A Rolls-Royce Wraith.
7. What is the first setting described in "Shorter Way, 1986-1989"?
(a) Haverhill, Massachusetts.
(b) Sugarcreek, Pennsylvania.
(c) Gunbarrel, Colorado.
(d) Brandenburg, Kentucky.
This section contains 4,808 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)