1. Into what city is the narrator's plane flying at the beginning of the novel?
2. Who sings the title song, "Norwegian Wood"?
3. How old is the narrator at the beginning of the novel?
4. Whose song comes on the plane's speakers after "Norwegian Wood"?
5. How many years have passed since the day in the meadow?
6. What month was it when Toru and Naoko were in the meadow?
7. What could Toru hear in the distance while he and Naoko were in the meadow?
A barking dog.
8. What other living thing did Toru and Naoko see that day in the meadow?
Bright red birds.
This section contains 3,611 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)