|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Hatsumi to play pool?
(a) Her first boyfriend.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her grandfather.
2. What is the first thing Dr. Ishida asks Toru about?
(a) How his journey was.
(b) Playing a musical instrument.
(c) If he takes any drugs.
(d) How long it's been since he's seen Naoko.
3. What shape is Naoko's barrette?
(a) A ladybug.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A star.
(d) A flower.
4. What does Midori ask Toru to explain to her as they walk through Ochanomizu Station?
(a) The Pythagorean theorem.
(b) The nature vs. nurture debate.
(c) The subjunctive case.
5. What object does Toru tell Naoko triggered memories of Kizumi at the pool hall?
(a) The jukebox.
(b) The feel of the felt.
(c) The Pepsi machine.
(d) The pool cues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not something Nagasawa offers to give to Toru when he's through with it?
2. How long has Naoko been at Ami Hostel?
3. What is Reiko most worried about while she is with the piano student on the bed?
4. What does Toru dream of his first night in the girls' apartment?
5. Why was Toru on the train the day he ran into Naoko?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)