|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Naoko say would be "wrong"?
(a) For a person to make a promise s/he cannot keep.
(b) For them to keep any secrets from one another.
(c) For one person to watch over another forever.
(d) For two people who don't love one another to get married.
2. How long did Toru live in a dormitory?
(a) Six months.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
3. Who sings the title song, "Norwegian Wood"?
(a) The Rolling Stones.
(b) Elton John.
(c) Billy Joel.
(d) The Beatles.
4. What does Nagasawa tell Toru is his "standard of action"?
(a) To never owe anyone anything.
(b) To make as much money as possible.
(c) To be honest.
(d) To be a gentleman.
5. What book was Toru reading the night he went to the movies alone?
(a) "The Magic Mountain."
(b) "The Great Gatsby."
(c) "The Grapes of Wrath."
(d) "The Catcher in the Rye."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Toru get a second job?
2. What is waiting for Toru at his dorm?
3. What is Naoko's first wish?
4. What did Storm Trooper give Toru at the end of July?
5. What is the one thing Toru thinks he knows about the well Naoko describes?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)