|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While admiring the view, what past-time is a topic of discussion with Catherine and Henry?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 18, where does Catherine meet Isabella?
3. What does Mrs. Allen regret not being able to send with James back to Fullerton?
4. Who does Isabella dance with in spite of her engagement?
5. By how long do the Allens extend their stay in Bath?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is Catherine a relatable heroine? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What significance do carriages have in the novel "Northanger Abbey"?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the settings of "Northanger Abbey" and how each place affects the actions and future of Catherine.
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)