|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Catherine receive a letter from James?
2. Where do Catherine, Eleanor and Henry go for their walk?
3. What does Isabella say of James in her letter to Catherine in Chapter 26?
4. Who seems to be always at hand when not wanted?
5. Besides Henry Tilney, what is Catherine's passion?
Essay Topic 1
Is Catherine a relatable heroine? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Who is the antagonist of the story and what makes this character the antagonist?
Essay Topic 3
"Northanger Abbey" is a story about youthful love and friendship. Discuss the portrayal of 19th Century youth in the novel "Northanger Abbey".
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)