|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Eleanor when her mother passed away?
2. Who is William?
(a) The Tilney's servant.
(b) John Thorpe's friend.
(c) Catherine's brother.
(d) Isabella's brother.
3. When conversing, what advantage does Mrs. Thorpe have over Mrs. Allen?
(a) Mrs. Thorpe has a new silk dress to brag of.
(b) Mrs. Thorpe has a fortune to brag of.
(c) Mrs. Thorpe has a new carriage to brag of.
(d) Mrs. Thorpe has children to brag of.
4. After she leaves the Tilney home, who does Catherine see coming out soon after her?
(a) General Tilney.
(b) Mrs. Hughes.
5. What does Catherine find in her room at Northanger Abbey?
(a) A lock of hair.
(b) A large chest.
(c) An old love letter.
(d) A novel she has not yet read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine lay awake for ten minutes debating?
2. What does Catherine do when she spots the Tilneys in the street?
3. In Chapter 10, where does Catherine go one afternoon with hopes of encountering Miss Tilney?
4. What was Isabella's first impression of John?
5. Who seems to be always at hand when not wanted?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)