|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Allen amazed at Mr. Tilney's knowledge of?
(c) Horse breeding.
2. How does Catherine interpret the letter she receives from Isabella in Chapter 26?
(a) As pathetic and sad.
(b) As sincere and apologetic.
(c) As grasping and self-serving.
(d) As insincere and mean-spirited.
3. Who does Isabella dance with in spite of her engagement?
(a) General Tilney.
(b) Henry Tilney.
(c) Numerous men.
(d) Captain Tilney.
4. At night, what piece of furniture does Catherine notice in her room in Northanger Abbey?
(a) A chair.
(b) A cabinet.
(c) A trunk.
(d) An chest of drawers.
5. What does Isabella say will be impossible at the evening festivities?
(a) For her to arrive on time.
(b) For her to dance.
(c) For her to socialize.
(d) For her to drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers Catherine in Mrs. Tilney's chambers?
2. How long did it take Catherine to learn the "Beggar's Petition"?
3. How old are Henry and Catherine when they marry?
4. Whose idea was it for the Thorpes and Morlands to take a trip out of Bath?
5. What color are the trimmings on the dress Catherine wears when she meets Mr. Tilney?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)