|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By how long do the Allens extend their stay in Bath?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) A fortnight.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
2. What reassures Catherine of General Tilney's good intentions of her?
(a) His constant attention and kindness.
(b) General Tilney repeatedly refers to Catherine as family.
(c) His fondness of gift-giving.
(d) His opinion that Catherine would make a wonderful wife.
3. How does Catherine feel while in the tea-room at Upper Rooms?
4. How many children do Catherine's parents have?
5. What do Catherine and the General discuss at dinner?
(a) The portraits in the dining room.
(b) Gothic novels.
(c) The size of dining rooms.
(d) Henry and his position with the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabella say will be impossible at the evening festivities?
2. Roughly how old is Mr. Tilney?
3. How does Catherine interpret the letter she receives from Isabella in Chapter 26?
4. Who does Catherine find alone in the breakfast parlor?
5. What does Isabella look forward to on the trip?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)