|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the close of Chapter 10, what have Eleanor and Henry invited Catherine to do?
(a) To join them on a country walk.
(b) To take a carriage ride.
(c) To join them at the theatre.
(d) To visit their home.
2. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Tilney?
(a) The master of the ceremonies.
(b) Mr. Tilney introduces himself.
(c) Mrs. Allen.
(d) Mr. Allen.
3. What advice does Mrs. Allen give Catherine for visiting the Tilneys?
(a) Catherine should take a gift.
(b) Catherine should wear white.
(c) Catherine should smile brightly.
(d) Catherine should go with Isabella.
4. How long is Catherine to go to Bath for?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Twelve weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What time of day does Catherine leave Northanger Abbey?
(a) Early in the morning.
(c) After breakfast.
(d) Late at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine claim to have just learned to love?
2. How does Catherine find the Tilney family dynamic?
3. On the way to Bath, what did Mrs. Allen fear she had done?
4. According to Catherine, why should Isabella not persuade her to feel so much for Mr. Tilney?
5. What town is to be the final destination of the Thorpes' and Morlands' trip?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)