|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to be sometimes left with no companion at all?
(b) General Tilney.
(d) Mrs. Allen.
2. What do Henry and Eleanor doubt that General Tilney will allow?
(a) Henry's marriage to Catherine.
(b) Captain Tilney's marriage to Isabella.
(c) A day trip to Bath.
(d) Dinner outdoors.
3. What does Isabella say will be impossible at the evening festivities?
(a) For her to socialize.
(b) For her to arrive on time.
(c) For her to dance.
(d) For her to drink.
4. On the way to Bath, what did Mrs. Allen fear she had done?
(a) Forgotten to write her contacts in Bath.
(b) Forgotten to pack her favorite necklace.
(c) Forgotten to write down the address of her acquaitance in Bath.
(d) Forgotten her clogs at the inn.
5. How long will it be before James is financially able to marry?
(a) Five years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Between two and three years.
(d) At least a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Catherine react when she spots Mr. Tilney at the dance?
2. What does Catherine believe is the "wickedest thing in existence"?
3. When asked what she thinks of John Thorpe, how does Catherine respond?
4. What news does Catherine receive in her letter from James?
5. Where does Catherine refuse to go at the beginning of Chapter 13?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)