|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Catherine not concerned by the fashionable young woman on Mr. Tilney's arm?
(a) Catherine guesses the woman is his sister.
(b) Catherine thinks the woman is quite unattractive.
(c) Catherine believes the woman is too old to be Tilney's partner.
(d) Catherine has been told Mr. Tilney is not married.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 10, where have the Allens, Thorpes and Morlands met?
(a) At the pump-room.
(b) At the tea-room.
(c) At the theatre.
(d) In the street.
3. How old is Catherine at the beginning of the novel?
4. How does Catherine feel while in the tea-room at Upper Rooms?
5. Awaking the morning after the ball, what is the first wish of Catherine's heart?
(a) To read her novel before breakfast.
(b) To dance with Henry Tilney again.
(c) To meet Isabella for tea.
(d) To become better acquainted with Eleanor Tilney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is James Morland?
2. At what time does Catherine arrive home in Fullerton?
3. What does Isabella say will be impossible at the evening festivities?
4. Who taught Catherine writing and accounts?
5. What do Henry and Eleanor doubt that General Tilney will allow?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)