|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine find in her room at Northanger Abbey?
(a) A lock of hair.
(b) A large chest.
(c) A novel she has not yet read.
(d) An old love letter.
2. What does Mrs. Morland suggest might help her daughter recover her cheerfulness?
(a) A swim.
(b) A walk.
(c) An essay.
(d) A nap.
3. Who is said to be sometimes left with no companion at all?
(a) General Tilney.
(c) Mrs. Allen.
4. What is the weather like at the opening of Chapter 11?
5. What arrives for Catherine at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) A note from Isabella.
(b) A letter from Mrs. Morland.
(c) A letter from Henry.
(d) A letter from Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Catherine's parents have?
2. How old is Catherine at the beginning of the novel?
3. What is the name of the street where Catherine and the Allens stay?
4. What time of day does Catherine leave Northanger Abbey?
5. What does Mrs. Allen ask Catherine to take out of her sleeve?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)