|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Mr. Morland give Catherine before she left?
(a) Ten guineas.
(b) Fifty pounds.
(c) Twenty guineas.
(d) Five pounds.
2. What do Catherine and Henry discuss on the walk?
(a) The Monarchy.
3. What is Mrs. Allen's passion?
4. What does Catherine fear will happen as a result of General Tilney's unkind treatment?
(a) Society will ostracize her.
(b) Her family will look badly on Henry and Eleanor.
(c) Her family will never allow her to visit Bath again.
(d) Her family will blame her.
5. How does John's horse lead the carriage?
(a) Exceedingly slowly.
(b) Quietly and calmly.
(c) Roughly with great speed.
(d) In a meandering way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reports seeing two carriages waiting in the street after a rap draws her to the window?
2. On the way to Bath, what did Mrs. Allen fear she had done?
3. What does Catherine do when she spots the Tilneys in the street?
4. Where is Henry's home?
5. What advice does Mrs. Allen give Catherine for visiting the Tilneys?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)