|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabella write a list of for Catherine?
(a) A list of things to do that day.
(b) A list of Isabella's favorite things.
(c) A list of places to visit in Bath.
(d) A list of books to read.
2. Who is said to be sometimes left with no companion at all?
(a) General Tilney.
(c) Mrs. Allen.
3. Who does John Thorpe claim of Henry and Eleanor Tilney?
(a) That they are caring for their ailing father.
(b) That they will travel to Bristol too.
(c) That they have taken a trip out of Bath.
(d) That they have returned to Gloucestershire.
4. Who does Catherine find alone in the breakfast parlor?
(a) A servant.
(c) General Tilney.
5. What does Catherine do when she spots the Tilneys in the street?
(a) Catherine jumps off the carriage.
(b) Catherine waves to them.
(c) Catherine tries to hide from their view.
(d) Catherine begs for John to stop the carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Tilney say the sexes are equal at?
2. How much older is Isabella than Catherine?
3. Why is Catherine not concerned by the fashionable young woman on Mr. Tilney's arm?
4. What does Mrs. Allen ask Catherine to take out of her sleeve?
5. After Catherine's departure, how much longer will the Allens stay in Bath?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)