|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Allen amazed at Mr. Tilney's knowledge of?
(a) Horse breeding.
2. Who does John Thorpe claim of Henry and Eleanor Tilney?
(a) That they have taken a trip out of Bath.
(b) That they are caring for their ailing father.
(c) That they have returned to Gloucestershire.
(d) That they will travel to Bristol too.
3. What news does Catherine receive in her letter from James?
(a) That James is gravely ill.
(b) That the engagement between James and Isabella is over.
(c) That Mrs. Morland is pregnant.
(d) That James and Isabella are married.
4. On the way to Bath, what did Mrs. Allen fear she had done?
(a) Forgotten to pack her favorite necklace.
(b) Forgotten to write her contacts in Bath.
(c) Forgotten her clogs at the inn.
(d) Forgotten to write down the address of her acquaitance in Bath.
5. Who is James Morland?
(a) Isabella's fiance.
(b) Catherine's uncle.
(c) Catherine's older brother.
(d) Catherine's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will it be before James is financially able to marry?
2. Why does Catherine turn down Mr. Tilney's invitation to dance?
3. After breakfast, what does Catherine resolve to do until one o'clock?
4. What does Mrs. Allen regret not being able to send with James back to Fullerton?
5. What do Mrs. Allen and Catherine have to do before attending a ball?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)