|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabella feel that Miss Andrews is lacking?
2. What did Catherine see in front of the Tilney pew at church?
(a) A monument to the memory of Mrs. Tilney.
(b) A bouquet of black roses.
(c) A statue of a Tilney ancestor.
(d) A plaque acknowledging General Tilney's patronage.
3. When Catherine is at the ball, what does she overhear two men call her?
(a) A pretty girl.
(b) A lovely girl.
(c) An ugly girl.
(d) An awkward girl.
4. What part of Udolpho does Catherine read to before meeting Isabella in Chapter 6?
(a) The part with the mystery box.
(b) The part with the witch.
(c) The part with the black veil.
(d) The part with the strange letter.
5. Who is William?
(a) Catherine's brother.
(b) Isabella's brother.
(c) John Thorpe's friend.
(d) The Tilney's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry do when he spots Catherine at the theatre?
2. What is General Tilney's reported opinion of Catherine?
3. What color are the trimmings on the dress Catherine wears when she meets Mr. Tilney?
4. What town is to be the final destination of the Thorpes' and Morlands' trip?
5. What collection of documents does Catherine find in her room at Northanger Abbey?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)