|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Tilney?
(a) Mrs. Allen.
(b) Mr. Tilney introduces himself.
(c) Mr. Allen.
(d) The master of the ceremonies.
2. Of what skill does Catherine praise Henry to his sister?
(a) His riding skills.
(b) His dancing skills.
(c) His conversational skills.
(d) His hunting skills.
3. What does Catherine decide when she sees her friends coming down the road for her in Chapter 11?
(a) Catherine decides she will pretend not to be home.
(b) Catherine decides to join them.
(c) Catherine decides she will not go with them.
(d) Catherine decides to go out and meet them.
4. Who tells Eleanor that Catherine cannot join her for their walk?
(a) Isabella Thorpe.
(b) Mrs. Allen.
(c) John Thorpe.
(d) James Morland.
5. Who does Catherine find alone in the breakfast parlor?
(b) A servant.
(d) General Tilney.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Catherine's first night at Northanger Abbey, what is the weather like?
2. What about Mrs. Tilney's portrait surprised Catherine?
3. Who is William?
4. By how long do the Allens extend their stay in Bath?
5. Where is Henry's home?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)