|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to be sometimes left with no companion at all?
(a) Mrs. Allen.
(c) General Tilney.
2. What does Catherine learn about Henry's mother from Mrs. Allen?
(a) That she has been missing for 2 years.
(b) That she too is in Bath.
(c) That she is most likely deceased.
(d) That she is from a poor family.
3. While dancing with John, where does Catherine find herself looking?
(a) The part of the room where she had left Mr. Tilney.
(b) Down at the floor.
(c) Around the room in search of Mrs. Allen.
(d) At the decorations in the room.
4. To what does Henry compare a country-dance?
(b) Schoolyard games.
(c) A public hanging.
5. While admiring the view, what past-time is a topic of discussion with Catherine and Henry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Catherine find the Tilney family dynamic?
2. What does Catherine believe is the "wickedest thing in existence"?
3. Who does Catherine see speaking with General Tilney?
4. Where does Catherine refuse to go at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. Who do the Allen's warn Catherine to distance herself from?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)