|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Isabella already know of Catherine?
(a) Isabella heard of Catherine through Mr. Tilney.
(b) Isabella is acquainted with Catherine's brother.
(c) Isabella met Catherine the night before.
(d) Isabella had seen Catherine at the bookstore a few days prior.
2. Where do James and Isabella become engaged?
(b) Beechen Cliff.
3. Where does John Thorpe offer to take Catherine in his carriage?
(a) Back home to Fullerton.
(b) To Oxford.
(c) To Lansdown Hill
(d) To the nightly ball.
4. Besides Henry Tilney, what is Catherine's passion?
(a) Ancient edifices.
5. John, James and Isabella arrive at the Allens' with what intention?
(a) To take Catherine to buy a dress.
(b) To take a walk around town.
(c) To take Catherine to the pump-room.
(d) To take a trip to Claverton Down.
Short Answer Questions
1. When conversing, what advantage does Mrs. Thorpe have over Mrs. Allen?
2. How does Catherine find the Tilney family dynamic?
3. What does Catherine lay awake for ten minutes debating?
4. What does John attempt to sell Henry at the ball in Chapter 10?
5. What surprises Catherine about Mrs. Tilney's chambers?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)