|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While dancing with John, where does Catherine find herself looking?
(a) The part of the room where she had left Mr. Tilney.
(b) Down at the floor.
(c) At the decorations in the room.
(d) Around the room in search of Mrs. Allen.
2. What does Catherine learn about Henry's mother from Mrs. Allen?
(a) That she is most likely deceased.
(b) That she is from a poor family.
(c) That she has been missing for 2 years.
(d) That she too is in Bath.
3. At night, what piece of furniture does Catherine notice in her room in Northanger Abbey?
(a) A trunk.
(b) An chest of drawers.
(c) A cabinet.
(d) A chair.
4. On the way to Bath, what did Mrs. Allen fear she had done?
(a) Forgotten to write her contacts in Bath.
(b) Forgotten to pack her favorite necklace.
(c) Forgotten to write down the address of her acquaitance in Bath.
(d) Forgotten her clogs at the inn.
5. Who seems to be always at hand when not wanted?
(a) General Tilney.
(c) The maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Catherine react when she spots Mr. Tilney at the dance?
2. Who tells Eleanor that Catherine cannot join her for their walk?
3. What collection of documents does Catherine find in her room at Northanger Abbey?
4. What busy street is encountered at the beginning of Chapter 7?
5. After the suspicions she had of General Tilney are revealed, what does Catherine fear?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)