|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is General Tilney's reported opinion of Catherine?
(a) That she is the finest girl in Bath.
(b) That she should keep her distance from his son.
(c) That her appearance is lacking.
(d) That she is a fine companion for his daughter.
2. What does Mrs. Allen call a disagreeable thing to carry?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A newspaper.
3. How much older is Isabella than Catherine?
(a) Two years older.
(b) Six years older.
(c) Four years older.
(d) Three years older.
4. What is it said that Catherine's family are not in the habit of doing in order to increase their importance?
(a) Telling lies.
(b) Engaging in political activities.
(c) Mixing with distinguished company.
(d) Making expensive purchases.
5. Who is said to be sometimes left with no companion at all?
(b) Mrs. Allen.
(c) General Tilney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of the trip itinerary interests Catherine?
2. What was Isabella's first impression of John?
3. Who does Mrs. Allen wish was at the ball?
4. Awaking the morning after the ball, what is the first wish of Catherine's heart?
5. After she leaves the Tilney home, who does Catherine see coming out soon after her?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)