|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street where Catherine and the Allens stay?
(a) Denmark Street.
(b) Balmoral Street.
(c) Windsor Street.
(d) Pulteney Street.
2. When does Catherine receive a letter from James?
(a) At lunch.
(b) Before bed.
(c) At breakfast.
(d) In the afternoon.
3. What does Catherine think of Isabella encouraging Capt. Tilney's attention?
(a) That Catherine must be overthinking things.
(b) That Isabella is not the person Catherine thought she was.
(c) That Captain Tilney must be using trickery on her.
(d) That she must be doing so unconsciously.
4. After she leaves the Tilney home, who does Catherine see coming out soon after her?
(b) General Tilney.
(d) Mrs. Hughes.
5. Who taught Catherine writing and accounts?
(a) Her math tutor.
(b) Mrs. Morland.
(c) Mrs. Allen.
(d) Mr. Morland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What invitation does Eleanor offer Catherine at the end of their walk?
2. What does Catherine do when she spots the Tilneys in the street?
3. Where does John Thorpe offer to take Catherine in his carriage?
4. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Tilney?
5. How old is Catherine at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)