|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Catherine is at the ball, what does she overhear two men call her?
(a) An ugly girl.
(b) A pretty girl.
(c) A lovely girl.
(d) An awkward girl.
2. Who taught Catherine writing and accounts?
(a) Mrs. Morland.
(b) Her math tutor.
(c) Mrs. Allen.
(d) Mr. Morland.
3. What about Mrs. Tilney's portrait surprised Catherine?
(a) The portrait was quite abstract.
(b) She cannot immediately see a resemblance in her children.
(c) The portrait was in excellent condition.
(d) Mrs. Tilney was extremely fair.
4. After the suspicions she had of General Tilney are revealed, what does Catherine fear?
(a) That General Tilney will seek revenge.
(b) That Eleanor will avoid her.
(c) That Henry must despise her.
(d) That Henry is lying.
5. On Catherine's first night at Northanger Abbey, what is the weather like?
(c) Cold and breezy.
(d) Stormy and windy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry assure Catherine that his brother Frederick is aware of?
2. Who does John Thorpe claim of Henry and Eleanor Tilney?
3. Awaking the morning after the ball, what is the first wish of Catherine's heart?
4. What invitation does Eleanor offer Catherine at the end of their walk?
5. How does Catherine react when she spots Mr. Tilney at the dance?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)