|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Catherine to learn the "Beggar's Petition"?
(a) Eight weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Three months.
(d) One month.
2. What does John Thorpe's company inspire in Catherine?
3. What is General Tilney's reported opinion of Catherine?
(a) That her appearance is lacking.
(b) That she should keep her distance from his son.
(c) That she is a fine companion for his daughter.
(d) That she is the finest girl in Bath.
4. What does Catherine find in her room at Northanger Abbey?
(a) A lock of hair.
(b) A novel she has not yet read.
(c) An old love letter.
(d) A large chest.
5. What does Henry do when he spots Catherine at the theatre?
Short Answer Questions
1. What collection of documents does Catherine find in her room at Northanger Abbey?
2. Besides Henry Tilney, what is Catherine's passion?
3. Which member of the Tilney family would not be leaving Bath with the rest?
4. What arrives for Catherine at the beginning of Chapter 15?
5. How long is Catherine to go to Bath for?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)