|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21, 22, and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is William?
(a) Isabella's brother.
(b) Catherine's brother.
(c) The Tilney's servant.
(d) John Thorpe's friend.
2. What do Catherine and Henry discuss on the walk?
(a) The Monarchy.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 10, where have the Allens, Thorpes and Morlands met?
(a) At the tea-room.
(b) At the theatre.
(c) At the pump-room.
(d) In the street.
4. While dancing with John, where does Catherine find herself looking?
(a) Around the room in search of Mrs. Allen.
(b) Down at the floor.
(c) At the decorations in the room.
(d) The part of the room where she had left Mr. Tilney.
5. What does Isabelle proclaim to detest as she waits by the side of the road?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine fear General Tilney dislikes about her?
2. How does General Tilney make Catherine feel uncomfortable?
3. Who does Henry say is to blame for denying Catherine's visit at the Tilney home?
4. How is Captain Frederick Tilney described?
5. What is the name of the village in which Catherine lives with her family?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)