|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21, 22, and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the trimmings on the dress Catherine wears when she meets Mr. Tilney?
2. After Catherine's departure, how much longer will the Allens stay in Bath?
(a) A couple of days.
(b) One week.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) A month or so.
3. What is the weather like at the opening of Chapter 11?
4. After breakfast, what does Catherine resolve to do until one o'clock?
(a) Chat with Mrs. Allen.
(b) Write letters.
(c) Walk outdoors.
(d) Read her book.
5. Why is the trip to Bristol called off?
(a) The group gets lost.
(b) The road is blocked by sheep.
(c) It is too late in the day to continue on.
(d) The weather turns violent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine believe is the "wickedest thing in existence"?
2. What does Isabella say will be impossible at the evening festivities?
3. Who does Catherine see speaking with General Tilney?
4. Who had General Tilney hoped to meet in Bath?
5. Who taught Catherine French?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)