|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21, 22, and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Mr. Morland give Catherine before she left?
(a) Ten guineas.
(b) Five pounds.
(c) Fifty pounds.
(d) Twenty guineas.
2. When Catherine is at the ball, what does she overhear two men call her?
(a) An awkward girl.
(b) An ugly girl.
(c) A lovely girl.
(d) A pretty girl.
3. What does Isabelle proclaim to detest as she waits by the side of the road?
4. What does John Thorpe's company inspire in Catherine?
5. Whose idea was it for the Thorpes and Morlands to take a trip out of Bath?
(a) John Thorpe's.
(b) Mr. Allen's.
(c) Mrs. Thorpe's.
(d) Isabella and James'.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Catherine find alone in the breakfast parlor?
2. What does Isabella say will be impossible at the evening festivities?
3. What town is to be the final destination of the Thorpes' and Morlands' trip?
4. How do General Tilney's children act in his presence?
5. When asked what she thinks of John Thorpe, how does Catherine respond?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)