|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21, 22, and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Allen regret not being able to send with James back to Fullerton?
(a) Her well wishes for the Morlands.
(b) An account of Catherine's stay in Bath.
(c) The scarf she knitted for the youngest Morland.
(d) A letter for Mrs. Morland.
2. How did John Thorpe acquire his carriage?
(a) John won it in a game of cards.
(b) John bought it from a friend.
(c) John received it as a birthday present.
(d) John borrowed it from his father.
3. What does Isabella write a list of for Catherine?
(a) A list of Isabella's favorite things.
(b) A list of places to visit in Bath.
(c) A list of things to do that day.
(d) A list of books to read.
4. What was Isabella's first impression of John?
(a) She thought him impertinent.
(b) She thought him lively.
(c) She thought him clever.
(d) She thought him handsome.
5. How long will it be before James is financially able to marry?
(a) At least a year.
(b) Five years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Between two and three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Isabella have to wait for Catherine at the pump-rooms in Chapter 6?
2. What does Catherine lay awake for ten minutes debating?
3. Where do Catherine, Eleanor and Henry go for their walk?
4. What arrives for Catherine at the beginning of Chapter 15?
5. To what does Henry compare a country-dance?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)