|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21, 22, and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What invitation does Eleanor offer Catherine at the end of their walk?
(a) Eleanor invites Catherine for another walk the following day.
(b) Eleanor invites Catherine to join her for dinner.
(c) Eleanor invites Catherine to Northanger Abbey.
(d) Eleanor invites Catherine for a carriage ride.
2. At night, what piece of furniture does Catherine notice in her room in Northanger Abbey?
(a) A chair.
(b) An chest of drawers.
(c) A cabinet.
(d) A trunk.
3. Who is James Morland?
(a) Catherine's cousin.
(b) Isabella's fiance.
(c) Catherine's uncle.
(d) Catherine's older brother.
4. What is it said that Catherine's family are not in the habit of doing in order to increase their importance?
(a) Mixing with distinguished company.
(b) Making expensive purchases.
(c) Telling lies.
(d) Engaging in political activities.
5. Besides Henry Tilney, what is Catherine's passion?
(a) Ancient edifices.
Short Answer Questions
1. While admiring the view, what past-time is a topic of discussion with Catherine and Henry?
2. What is Mrs. Allen's passion?
3. While dancing with John, where does Catherine find herself looking?
4. When conversing, what advantage does Mrs. Thorpe have over Mrs. Allen?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 18, where does Catherine meet Isabella?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)