|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21, 22, and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John, James and Isabella arrive at the Allens' with what intention?
(a) To take a trip to Claverton Down.
(b) To take a walk around town.
(c) To take Catherine to the pump-room.
(d) To take Catherine to buy a dress.
2. Who does Catherine aim to avoid at a ball she attends in Chapter 10?
(a) John Thorpe.
(b) Mrs. Hughes.
(c) Mrs. Thorpe.
(d) Eleanor Tilney.
3. On the way to Bath, what did Mrs. Allen fear she had done?
(a) Forgotten to write down the address of her acquaitance in Bath.
(b) Forgotten to pack her favorite necklace.
(c) Forgotten her clogs at the inn.
(d) Forgotten to write her contacts in Bath.
4. What do Catherine and Henry discuss on the walk?
(c) The Monarchy.
5. How long did Isabella have to wait for Catherine at the pump-rooms in Chapter 6?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Catherine, Eleanor and the General do on Catherine's first morning at Northanger Abbey?
2. What does Mrs. Allen call a disagreeable thing to carry?
3. What is the name of the village in which Catherine lives with her family?
4. How does General Tilney make Catherine feel uncomfortable?
5. What old song does John mention to Catherine?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)