|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21, 22, and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Allen regret not being able to send with James back to Fullerton?
(a) An account of Catherine's stay in Bath.
(b) The scarf she knitted for the youngest Morland.
(c) Her well wishes for the Morlands.
(d) A letter for Mrs. Morland.
2. When conversing, what advantage does Mrs. Thorpe have over Mrs. Allen?
(a) Mrs. Thorpe has a fortune to brag of.
(b) Mrs. Thorpe has a new carriage to brag of.
(c) Mrs. Thorpe has a new silk dress to brag of.
(d) Mrs. Thorpe has children to brag of.
3. How old was Eleanor when her mother passed away?
4. Who is said to be sometimes left with no companion at all?
(a) General Tilney.
(d) Mrs. Allen.
5. What strikes Catherine as odd about Northanger Abbey?
(a) It is unfurnished.
(b) It is modern.
(c) It is small.
(d) It is haunted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine claim to have just learned to love?
2. In Chapter 9, while riding in the carriage, what topics of conversation arise between Catherine and John?
3. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Tilney?
4. How is Captain Frederick Tilney described?
5. What aspect of the trip itinerary interests Catherine?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)