|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21, 22, and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabella write a list of for Catherine?
(a) A list of things to do that day.
(b) A list of places to visit in Bath.
(c) A list of Isabella's favorite things.
(d) A list of books to read.
2. After breakfast, what does Catherine resolve to do until one o'clock?
(a) Chat with Mrs. Allen.
(b) Walk outdoors.
(c) Read her book.
(d) Write letters.
3. Who taught Catherine French?
(a) Catherine's older brother.
(b) Mrs. Allen.
(c) Mr. Morland.
(d) Mrs. Morland.
4. What wakes Catherine after her first night at Northanger Abbey?
(a) A bird in the window.
(b) The housemaid opening her window shutters.
(c) Eleanor knocking at the door.
(d) General Tilney yelling at a servant.
5. Why does the General scold Eleanor at dinner?
(a) Eleanor did not pray before eating.
(b) Eleanor forgot to inform Catherine of the dinner time.
(c) Eleanor did not dress appropriately.
(d) Eleanor rushed Catherine to come to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Allen amazed at Mr. Tilney's knowledge of?
2. Who do the Allen's warn Catherine to distance herself from?
3. What does Isabella's letter from John state within?
4. What does Catherine find in her room at Northanger Abbey?
5. Where do Catherine, Eleanor and Henry go for their walk?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)